NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amit Ji,

Thanx a lot for the beautiful graph and beautiful figures. But as i am new to the market, i also request you to give the current trend (to go long or to go short). I was not able to take correct decision.

Thanx & Regards

K. DURGA PRASAD

AMITBE said:
The following are the levels/numbers mentioned this morning and during the day.
These include numbers being mentioned the last several days, and the new series from this morning.
An aspect of all this that I was unaware till last night during research, and got confirmed today, is that these two different series can actually merge and sit in harmony.
This gives us many more numbers to work with.
Very exciting indeed.

2764-2773-2777-2780-2784-2792-2796-2799-2804-2810-2813-2818.
These can be found on the attached chart.
2821 was the highest.

karthikmarar

AMITBE said:
I'm sharing my process here and if it's found to be boring or anything kindly let me know and I'll stop.
For me getting even close to understanding all this is the primary goal, for knowledge and profit.

Amit

Please..no question of such thoughts.. We are eagarly watching with facination your research on the magical number series and their energies..
yeh dil mange more..

warm regards

Karthik

AMITBE

koolprakash said:
Agree with Chopra, Mohan. No question of stopping this thread. You are doing a great job and please continue this on.
Thanks,
Kool
Hi Kool...thanks very much.
Yes, I'll continue this thread as far as I can take it.
It's just that I feel concious at times that it may be becoming too esoteric and arcane.
I'll continue for now.
Thanks again.

AMITBE

chopra said:
Thanks Amit for all the knowledge. Please do not stop. Although I am new to the market and not able to contribute much. But this is great for person like me also to understand the game of Numb3rs.

Regards,
Ashish
Hi Ashish, thanks for the kind words.
Will continue to write on this thread for now as long as possible.

Anyway, long time no see?
Been missing all the Urdu Shaeri, friend.

Ye jo ham hijr mein deewaar-o-dar ko dekhte hain
Kabhee saba ko kabhee naamaabar ko dekhte hain

Woh aaye ghar mein hamaare Khuda ki kudrat hai
kabhee ham unko kabhee apane ghar ko dekhte hain

Welcome back! :)

AMITBE

durga_prasadh said:
Amit Ji,
Thanx a lot for the beautiful graph and beautiful figures. But as i am new to the market, i also request you to give the current trend (to go long or to go short). I was not able to take correct decision.
Thanx & Regards K. DURGA PRASAD
Hi Durga Prasad,
Thanks very much...the graph and figures explain themselves.
In the long term the trend is up.
At present we are seeing a lot of volatility, and I had suggested this in the first post this morning:
AMITBE said:
No sharp drop is seen at this point though volatility at higher levels is certainly on the cards.
This is no time to go long or short as both sides would easily be hurt in this setting.
The drop today was sudden but not all that sharp. A correction at these levels as we go forwatd is a healthy thing.
We have to stand aside till this phase is complete before making a call in either direction.
Thanks and regards.

Ah...one more thing please.
Do drop the 'ji' from my name. Amit's just fine.
For the 'Ji' Traderji's your man.

Last edited:

AMITBE

karthikmarar said:
Amit
Please..no question of such thoughts.. We are eagarly watching with facination your research on the magical number series and their energies..
yeh dil mange more..
warm regards Karthik
Thanks Karthik...as I have written to Kool, my main concern is that all this talk of numbers and their energy may begin to sound too abstract and abstruse.
Will certainly continue this as long as the numbers speak tangibly and sensibly.
Hope they are helping the members here.
Bye for now.

AMITBE said:
Thanks Karthik...as I have written to Kool, my main concern is that all this talk of numbers and their energy may begin to sound too abstract and abstruse.
Will certainly continue this as long as the numbers speak tangibly and sensibly.
Hope they are helping the members here.
Bye for now.
Hi Amit,

nope,my friend,neither too abstract or esoteric.A great thread that is viewed by many of us.Keep going,my friend...............great stuff!

Saint

AMITBE

The delicately poised a/d ratio mentioned as being a matter of concern here last couple of days, did finally catch up on the Nifty yesterday.
The three-legged race tripped on itself again.
The volatility at higher levels of the last few sessions was a clear indicator of this pullback we are in on.

So where's this pullback heading?
It may or may not be too steep, but the recovery off the support at 2764 was certainly encouraging.
As written before, volatility is part of this game but instability is dangerous.
In the closing moments yesterday, volatility was threatening to cross the delicate line towards unstable panic when the recovery occurred.
Theres hope then, that the storm may pass within a specific band.
This is also known as consolidating in time.

In one of the last posts yesterday, 2755 was mentioned as being important.
As long as the Nifty doesnt surrender this level, we would be in a safe zone.
After all, numbers are given their energy by the collective psyche of the players.
In case 2755 breaks, 2738 and 2729 would be supports.
In a closer band descending towards 2755, supports are at 2773-2770-2767-2764-2761-2757.
To the up, the levels are 2780-2784-2788-2792-2796-2799 for now.

In an interesting extension of this research, today and Monday Dec 19 are coming up as days when some significant moves may be expected.

AMITBE

Saint said:
Hi Amit,nope,my friend,neither too abstract or esoteric.A great thread that is viewed by many of us.Keep going,my friend...............great stuff!
Saint
Hi Saint...thanks for your warm words.
Will keep this going for now...and then everything must pass.
Thanks again.

AMITBE

2784 is causing a sharp reaction.
We made a triple top there a short while ago and sank sharply.
2784 is the one to get above for now.
2777 and 2773 are playing a good supportive role so far.
The longer and further we stay above 2755, we are doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.