NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

saint said:
New highs and heading for 2600.........mixed feelings though,not sure whether I should feel elated, or worried. Saint
Hi Saint...not worrying so mush as wonderment here. Really cannot say what on earth is going on....or rather, should I say, what in heaven? :)

Crazy bout of selling just now...2592 and a sharp dip to 2572, which as suggested above gave a strong push up. The punters are pretty savvy to not let 2572 be violated...as yet.
Pretty tough moves on either side.
Volatility is the order.

AMITBE said:
Hi Saint...not worrying so mush as wonderment here. Really cannot say what on earth is going on....or rather, should I say, what in heaven? :)

Crazy bout of selling just now...2592 and a sharp dip to 2572, which as suggested above gave a strong push up. The punters are pretty savvy to not let 2572 be violated...as yet.
Volatility is the order.
yep,this area of 2572 is holding.....so far.As u said,volatility the order of the day.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:

Volatility is the order.
2567 was where the initial burst this morning was halted. This level formed a support moments ago.
To the up as of now, the same levels, 2575, 2578 may resist.
Hanging in delicate balance for now.

Hello!

WOW ....Congratulations that was the 1000 th post.
Thanks for your updates on Nifty.....sincerely appreciate all the efforts taken by you and saint for keeping this forum lively.

Regards

Roneeth

AMITBE said:
2567 was where the initial burst this morning was halted. This level formed a support moments ago.
To the up as of now, the same levels, 2575, 2578 may resist.
Hanging in delicate balance for now.
Now we are making lower lows on the 60min,and this trendline up in danger of getting violated....especially if we close this hour like this!

roneeth said:
Hello!

Thanks for your updates on Nifty.....sincerely appreciate all the efforts taken by you and saint for keeping this forum lively.

Regards

Roneeth
Don't notice such things......but Amit,congrats as well.Great going,keep up all the great work.Looking forward to your 2000. :)

Last edited:
roneeth said:
Hello!

Regards

Roneeth
Hi Roneeth,

Thx for those kind words.....most appreciated!

Saint

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hello!
Thanks for your updates on Nifty.....sincerely appreciate all the efforts taken by you and saint for keeping this forum lively. Regards Roneeth
Hey Roneeth...thanks friend, for the kind words...and thanks for pointing out the counter!...not that I was counting either.
But here goes the 1001 leagues... :)

The rally is brought to heel for now.
2565-2568 has formed a strong support line today so far.
This kind of volatility is expected till Thursday at least, or till 2586 is sustained.

AMITBE

2561 was the high clocked yesterday. Some relief is coming above this level for now, and the market is quickly settling in at any level for a sideways movement. Panic is not visible as of now.
2550 is the point where all our screens will get washed with red.

AMITBE

We have broken over 2570 in about two hours of a prolonged range bound movement.
There is still about 90 mins. of the session left, and I was wondering if the dip to 2553 some time ago may have been a bit of a bear trap?
Or is this rally a bull trap?
Interesting for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.