NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Great going,Phoenix........nope didn't take any :( .But careful around here,the hourly charts showing a bullish divergence on the RSI.
Hi Saint,
Achieved target and out on 2307.......I feel that it will put up a rally next few days before falling again.

Phoenix :cool:

AMITBE

After yesterday's firm close (under the circumstances), though choppy the session may well see the NIFTY climb to 2340, and even 2355. This is from expectations of short coverings.
To the down, 2312, than 2300-2305. In case the bears collar the index badly, 2390 should be good enough, though such a fall seems unlikely...at least today.

Hi Satya...I don't use any software. I use Excel with macros.

AMITBE said:
After yesterday's firm close (under the circumstances), though choppy the session may well see the NIFTY climb to 2340, and even 2355. This is from expectations of short coverings.
To the down, 2312, than 2300-2305. In case the bears collar the index badly, 2390 should be good enough, though such a fall seems unlikely...at least today.

Hi Satya...I don't use any software. I use Excel with macros.
Hi Amit,
Thanks for your regular updates of the NIFTY......keep em coming ,my friend!!On the NIFTY charts(intraday hourly),if we hold this area,looks more like an inverse h&s for more up move to around 2350-2355,after which that area that acted as strong support once,is now going to be a strong resistance for now at least.

I hope this area of 2290-2300 holds finally and NIFTY consolidates through time rather than price(who wouldn't!!!)before blasting off again.

Saint

AMITBE

A suspenseful stand off now...and flat.
Some stirring expected later and then fireworks.
2320 is not broken on the down, nor 2335 sustained to the up.

Satya, my Excel file is huge and I would not be able to send it through the air. Would not be able to separate anything from it either without destroying it.

AMITBE

saint said:
Hi Amit,
Thanks for your regular updates of the NIFTY......keep em coming ,my friend!!On the NIFTY charts(intraday hourly),if we hold this area,looks more like an inverse h&s for more up move to around 2350-2355,after which that area that acted as strong support once,is now going to be a strong resistance for now at least.
I hope this area of 2290-2300 holds finally and NIFTY consolidates through time rather than price(who wouldn't!!!)before blasting off again.Saint
Agree with you fully, saint....2355 is quite likely as of now.

You're still sniping, I note. Must have a good reason, eh? :D

AMITBE said:
Agree with you fully, saint....2355 is quite likely as of now.

You're still sniping, I note. Must have a good reason, eh? :D
Think the correction is not done as yet.Meanwhile just sniping the NIFTY.If it can pullback from 2355 and then make a higher pivot low,then I am more confident going long.........now just sniper attacks long and short! :)

AMITBE

saint said:
Think the correction is not done as yet.Meanwhile just sniping the NIFTY.If it can pullback from 2355 and then make a higher pivot low,then I am more confident going long.........now just sniper attacks long and short! :)
EAsy on the NIFTY, saint. Not for the rest of the session...unless it gives you a high!
Yes, the corection is far from over.
NIFTY is trying to test 2335 the high very early today and had fallen back, after consolidating all morning.
Past 2337 when it comes, the real tug and pull will begin.
Won't be too long now.
ONGC had a stupid opening trade at 999, so is struggling. Else we should have cleared 2335 a while ago with it weightage alone.
Breadth is not bad. 34 advanes to 16 declines.

Status
Not open for further replies.