Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of trending post I am looking for some Genius members.I don't need target or call just post what you see in chart positive trend or negative trend that's it.I see many good teacher in this forum now I want to see reality of good traders.If any one avoiding this means he is foolish us. Suppose I am anchor of CNBC18. My question to sukhani , what you see nifty now? He will answer positive or negative....like I am expecting nifty will cross 6k or I am bearish, simple answer.But Why saint and Smart_trade and some others genius avoiding my question????? Regards Sonika

Please give serious thought to what DSM and others have said about having your own method and money management to trade

various people otherwise are already expressing their views in diff threads and there is one thread where during live market also trading based chatting takes place http://www.traderji.com/futures/91950-day-trading-futures-449.html

I have recently started putting my bank nifty views in my trading diary www.traderji.com/trading-diary/93070-bank-nifty-i-see-14.html but note that this is intraday view and could change as the day progresses
If you are a genius start a thread like this.NF trend UP

tgt > 6789
what suduko1 sir doing in nifty compass

http://www.traderji.com/futures/derivatives/...y-compass.html

Last edited:

pratapvb

pratapvb

Then don't foolish innocent people
ok fine.......as you do not want me here this will be my last post in this thread

onlinegtrash

This kind of trending post I am looking for some Genius members.I don't need target or call just post what you see in chart positive trend or negative trend that's it.I see many good teacher in this forum now I want to see reality of good traders.If any one avoiding this means he is foolish us. Suppose I am anchor of CNBC18. My question to sukhani , what you see nifty now? He will answer positive or negative....like I am expecting nifty will cross 6k or I am bearish, simple answer.But Why saint and Smart_trade and some others genius avoiding my question????? Regards Sonika
Because he is not a simple minded retarded b1tch...
or fake media person who gets paid for pretending like 'they know sh1t' and keep retarded clueless mass emotionally calm against facing the real complexity and uncertainty...

Nobody is fooling you aunty, everything posted here is their personal opinion and they don't have any fiduciary duty towards you... stop challenging people... you are not a princess and they are not your suitors... to jump to prove themselves to get your approval when challenged!

Gosh... I wanted to stay away from this retarded thread... but today is holiday :D can't keep my mouth shut, seeing this retarded challenges...

Because he is not a simple minded retarded b1tch...
or fake media person who gets paid for pretending like 'they know sh1t' and keep retarded clueless mass emotionally calm against facing the real complexity and uncertainty...

Nobody is fooling you aunty, everything posted here is their personal opinion and they don't have any fiduciary duty towards you... stop challenging people... you are not a princess and they are not your suitors... to jump to prove themselves to get your approval when challenged!

Gosh... I wanted to stay away from this retarded thread... but today is holiday :D can't keep my mouth shut, seeing this retarded challenges...
Aunty????:lol::lol::lol::lol: no sir I am just 24 ex employee of KFA

Status
Not open for further replies.