Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

Nifty spot 7704 to 7774 profit easy 70 points book hahahahahahahaha wat a great setup again. Guys concentrat on nifty this trategy not for other stock as per ssp

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

anup

Dear SSPatil,

I request you to please share the last 10 trades entry, Date and profit for better understanding.

@ All : When the trade has hit the SL SSPatil might have reversed it and got the target hit.So he might not have considered the SL hitting trades but it would be clear if he can publish his last 10 trades for educational purpose and better understanding of the strategy!

jassinko

Hi SS......was reading the whole strategy and did paper trade as well...... can u please tell when did u took entry......Dec 14 nifty spot 8 ema was 7704.43 and on dec 15, at 3.15-3.20, it hit 7705 but just for few seconds....so my question is whehter we have to enter if it hit for a second or we have to see for a minute atleast whether it sustain above??

and can u also please share last 10 trades u mentioning so i can see where i m making mistakes..... thanks in advance