NF Swing Trading using Fractal AFL

suri112000

Here is one important link. Download all the AFLs and save them. More importantly, copy the web page and save it as we donot know when the page will disappear. I am going to tell how to use them for Intraday on Nifty futures for some tricky points.

...........removed........

Last edited:

monkeybusiness

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Here is one important link. Download all the AFLs and save them. More importantly, copy the web page and save it as we donot know when the page will disappear. I am going to tell how to use them for Intraday on Nifty futures for some tricky points.

http://www.tradewithme.me/trading-systems-viii---stop-losses-and-targets.html
this website used to give free ieod, now they stopped:(

btw oldtrader's thread became a place where we can find all backtested and useful afls :D :clap:

hmp

Dear Oldtrader ji.
Pl.look into 2 images of yours fractal strategy with adjusted parameters as suggested by you.When i started scanning i found sacanned report is not matching with the chart signals.What i mean is scanned buy sell result is not matching with pink & green buy/sell arrows.Rather am i missing somthing?I request you to look into it.Or we may have to get done small modification in the afl by some expert.
Thanks & regards.

oldtrader

Dear Oldtrader ji.
Pl.look into 2 images of yours fractal strategy with adjusted parameters as suggested by you.When i started scanning i found sacanned report is not matching with the chart signals.What i mean is scanned buy sell result is not matching with pink & green buy/sell arrows.Rather am i missing somthing?I request you to look into it.Or we may have to get done small modification in the afl by some expert.
Thanks & regards.

Hi hmp,

This happens when the parameters and/or settings, in the analysis window are not matching with the chart. If you have used 0.057 & 0.008 as parameters in the Chart , Please use the same in the analysis window also. And if u are using 7 min TF in the chart , pls click on the settings tab in the analysis window and make sure it is 7 min.

Hope this should solve the problem.

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
BTW Pls try these parameters for CrudeOil on 7 min
1. 0.002 & 0.05
2. 0.006 & 0.05
3. 0.054 & 0.05
Pls let me know the results. I had optimised these on 6 months data, If u have more data pls use optimization on that.

Last edited: