Next pick is Celestial Labs (NSE Code: CELESTIAL), CMP Rs. 43.65, Potential Multibag

Re: Next pick is Celestial Labs (NSE Code: CELESTIAL), CMP Rs. 43.65, Potential Multi

Take a look at the prospectus. 35% held by Promoters and 20% held by friends and family of promoters. So net public holding is only 45%.

Re: Next pick is Celestial Labs (NSE Code: CELESTIAL), CMP Rs. 43.65, Potential Multi

hi friends,
i did not see this thread before and so put up a question regarding celestial labs elsewhere. i just bought 50 of this scrip. shall i buy more??? what is the target for say.. 6 months? please advice!!!thanks in advance!!!

hello ram
i did not post false information i merely was asking you...if u took offence by that i am sorry...and i did buy celestial labs .....lol...
thanks anyway

rkkarnani

buy ABB Target 2000 Diwali Gift
You do not sleep in your bathroom, do you??? Everything has a proper place so why post ABB call here under Celestial Labs Thread!!!!
Most of the people will miss this Diwali Gift of yours!!!

Celestial Labs locked at Upper circuit in BSE and NSE above 60. Lots more upside left. Just relax and enjoy the ride :)