New Robot Trading

Cubt

Algo Trader
anyone heard about autotrading.in? They have sub broker with master trust and they provide fully automated trading with separate server which ensures 100% guarantee of order execution. also orders are directly placed at exchange server instead of trader's terminal, so we dont need to face any terminal disconnection issue.

They have tie up with GDFL for data feed, Amibroker and Data feed setups will be installed on their server and a plugin will be installed. signals generated from amibroker will trigger Buy/Sell order execution.

All these are charged for just 1400 INR Per month and one time setup fee of 2000. No other charges, I have asked for a demo, will update more info by EOD

Xitij

We are trading Crude, Gold and Silver as per EOD charts !
The results have been good. Now we wish to auto mate the process.
Is there any "Robot" interface available (Automated trading) for trading as per EOD charts! (I could find in Google search , Robot interface for RT trading)!
Mostly the levels for next day are fixed but on certain days there is an exit or reversal above/below the the first 15 minutes High/Low or there maybe an Exit at close when the entry is same day and the close is not within the said level.

This is my thread : http://www.traderji.com/commodities/91656-crude-gold-silver.html

(Have posted this message in 2 threads, please do not treat it as Spam.)

Cubt

Algo Trader
anyone heard about autotrading.in? They have sub broker with master trust and they provide fully automated trading with separate server which ensures 100% guarantee of order execution. also orders are directly placed at exchange server instead of trader's terminal, so we dont need to face any terminal disconnection issue.

They have tie up with GDFL for data feed, Amibroker and Data feed setups will be installed on their server and a plugin will be installed. signals generated from amibroker will trigger Buy/Sell order execution.

All these are charged for just 1400 INR Per month and one time setup fee of 2000. No other charges, I have asked for a demo, will update more info by EOD
I have checked their demo. Its pretty simple user interface, we have two options.

either we can install the interface in our system and use it. Whenever we want to switch of the auto trading we can do it, also we do not have any limits of no of scripts we trade.

we can opt for their server, which ensures 100% up time but only one script allowed to trade for 1400 INR, we need to pay extra 1400 for each additional script. and we do not have access to the servers. if we want switch off the auto trade any time, we need to call up their customer support and inform them.

their brokerage is Rs.500/cr. they do not provide fixed brokerage or per lot brokerage.

Tell me something cubt.... Does this really make sense to you in terms of pricing and functionality?

Xitij

I have checked their demo. Its pretty simple user interface, we have two options.

either we can install the interface in our system and use it. Whenever we want to switch of the auto trading we can do it, also we do not have any limits of no of scripts we trade.

we can opt for their server, which ensures 100% up time but only one script allowed to trade for 1400 INR, we need to pay extra 1400 for each additional script. and we do not have access to the servers. if we want switch off the auto trade any time, we need to call up their customer support and inform them.

their brokerage is Rs.500/cr. they do not provide fixed brokerage or per lot brokerage.
So one has to 'reveal' his strategy/AFL/Expert Advisor to the Algo providers!!?? :confused: :(

Algo

Hi Guys,
Great discussion on automated trading. I would also vouch for Symphony's Presto. I have tried Omnesys NEST as well but execution is way better in Symphony. Plus the virtual trading they provide cannot be compared with any other system.

Hi Guys,
Great discussion on automated trading. I would also vouch for Symphony's Presto. I have tried Omnesys NEST as well but execution is way better in Symphony. Plus the virtual trading they provide cannot be compared with any other system.

Apart from the simulation part... What were the things that made you conclude that execution was better... Can u share an example if possible for benefit of all.