Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

Dont you think its already down alot. Take a position where Risk reward is good.
Thanks bhai
Yes, I do think that it is already too much down.
But because the system, on which I am currently working, is denoting Reliance weak enough to touch/cross 900 for once atleast (where I will be exiting my position), I have shorted it. It is just a checking of the system. And, I will surely be keeping this very good advise of yours in my future trades so as to avoid risk as much as possible.

Thanks a lot bhai

crown

I find that TCS and Bank of India are good for shorting now
Will be shorting these on Monday dated 30 August 2010

crown

couldn't short TCS and Bank of India due to some technical problems

After today's EOD analysis, I find Bharat Forge is good for shorting at current levels
closed at 348.8.
The first Target is expected to be 340 at least
Stop loss is 360
will try to enter short in it tomorrow at suitable levels so as to make risk-reward ratio favorable.
I think entering around 352 will be suitable

crown

will try to short TCS tomorrow if it takes some temporary bounceback.

Hello,
I hv just completed mu fundamental and little bit of technical course. So, I need help & suggestions to how to start trading? Anybody who can guide me and help me to earn some money now? I m totally depended on this business only...thanx alot

saivenkat

Hello,
I hv just completed mu fundamental and little bit of technical course. So, I need help & suggestions to how to start trading? Anybody who can guide me and help me to earn some money now? I m totally depended on this business only...thanx alot
Lot of experts are here in this forum.Savant bhai, Anant bhai, Columbus, Pride, AW10, Raunak, Rajputz, Capricorn, Linkon7, Tradewithhunter, etc.. They are volumes and volumes of knowledge and experience.... just follow their threads , read their posts.. you will learn automatically to swim, rather than depending on others to help you Swimming..

Happy trading..
Saivenkat:)

crown

squared off my short in Reliance
I am still expecting a weak bounce back in Nifty
therefore, not entered in any short position today
will be looking to short in next couple of days in case there is some signal of weakness

crown

looks like Nifty found a temporary support level above 5350 (5371)
Keeping only one short position open (hind Uniliver)

Hello Sai and others
Thanks for your valuable suggestion and you are absltly right that there are so many knowledgable n exprenced guys out here.

Bcoz u all r very exprencd n wht u suggest and say is the language known by exprnced only like u, so i still feel confused. As I said i m a beginner, just tell me what to luk for before selecting any scrips and when to buy and sell?

Thanx for your propmt reply.

bye bye take care

Cheers...
Ankusi

Lot of experts are here in this forum.Savant bhai, Anant bhai, Columbus, Pride, AW10, Raunak, Rajputz, Capricorn, Linkon7, Tradewithhunter, etc.. They are volumes and volumes of knowledge and experience.... just follow their threads , read their posts.. you will learn automatically to swim, rather than depending on others to help you Swimming..

Happy trading..
Saivenkat:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2