Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

crown

VJAY

namaste Vijay bhai
Thanks a ton for the link

Vijay bhai, can you please tell me which volatility indicator you prefer while analysing individual charts.
Thanks bhai
Dear crown,
I also came to learn here in TJ...many seniors helped me a lot...am not using any volatillity indicator for my trading except PRICE charts....trading intraday /swing only....yes some times using for above said stoch to my exit in trade...Am believe in FLOW trade....which explained in many threads here by saint sir/st sir.......

crown

Dear crown,
I also came to learn here in TJ...many seniors helped me a lot...am not using any volatillity indicator for my trading except PRICE charts....trading intraday /swing only....yes some times using for above said stoch to my exit in trade...Am believe in FLOW trade....which explained in many threads here by saint sir/st sir.......
Thanks Vijay bhai
but even if volatility is not much useful in TA, at least I should know what it actually is; therefore requesting for it
:eek:

crown

crown

Today entered long in Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Mphasis, Siemens and JP Associate.

looking to exit my positions in JP tomorrow, would like to keep SAIL and Mphasis.

Siemens position is yet to be decided.

Looking to enter long in Jindal Steel and Power tomorrow.

previous holding
short of HUL and long of Sesa Goa
Sesa goa is not much suitable trade, but keeping it for the sake of understanding the market behavior with it. It is actually become a news based stock, now a days.

saivenkat

Thanks a ton saiVenkat Bhai for such useful links
:clap:
Crown bhai, Just now i read another article in cnbc about VIXWhy the VIX May Not Be Best Market Indicator Right Now

You can have a quick glance, if time permits.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39037896

Good night bhai, My eyes are so tired..and i am so tired today trying to remove the malware. Quite a bit of improvement found in my efforts.

Saivenkat.

crown

Crown bhai, Just now i read another article in cnbc about VIXWhy the VIX May Not Be Best Market Indicator Right Now

You can have a quick glance, if time permits.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39037896

Good night bhai, My eyes are so tired..and i am so tired today trying to remove the malware. Quite a bit of improvement found in my efforts.

Saivenkat.
Thanks a million again Saivenkat bhai

:clap:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2