how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, I was always supportive of the thread...but the thread took expected turn. Posting email IDs and asking people to contact is definately against forum rules.

To post or not is entirely your choice.....to keep the thread open or not also is your choice and choice of members who are following this thread.

Smart_trade
ST, you dont want us mere mortals to make money?

Why is it that history says that whenever I enter a tipsters thread, it gets wound up? :)

ST, you dont want us mere mortals to make money?

Why is it that history says that whenever I enter a tipsters thread, it gets wound up? :)
@Sumo
If you find experience repeating that it is you who is affecting other mere mortals. What was your point of arguing about your sizing requirements and your disorder? Those were the rules as recommended (as I understood), you are free to accept it or reject ...

@Everyone
In all honesty, BKB cannot be called tipster because he is not expecting payment from you for his tips. And although, I've never dealt with any paid tipster, I am certain that none of them ever follow up on your trade's status.

I believe what tickles BKB is privacy of his idea and of whatever he posts about it here. If you go thru entire thread, after every few posts, someone tells him to share his strategy ... something that he had very clearly refused to disclose in first post. Its not just about creative authority or making money off tips .... it is something else ...

Last edited:
@Sumo
If you find experience repeating that it is you who is affecting other mere mortals. What was your point of arguing about your sizing requirements and your disorder? Those were the rules as recommended (as I understood), you are free to accept it or reject ...

You still dont get it :)

When did I argue :) Do go through my post again, and please quote any sentence of mine that was an argument. I have just asked a few questions, not even remotely related to his trading strategy, just the MM that traders should adopt. No arguments from my side. In fact, most of my sentences had the word " please " in them. :)

@Mayank, New NF target is 5530. Please trade accordingly....

-- posted on behalf of BKB

When did I argue :) Do go through my post again, and please quote any sentence of mine that was an argument. I have just asked a few questions, not even remotely related to his trading strategy, just the MM that traders should adopt. No arguments from my side. In fact, most of my sentences had the word " please " in them. :)
I still dont understand why the people over here talk about "faltu" things.If some one is not willing to share his way of working then he has the full right not to do so .We all are here to learn and to make money .And I would say BKB calls are the best which i have seen .If u are willing to learn there are 1000 threads which will teach u the same.

Fine!! You are the non-argumentative person. Fault is all mine.... I hope it make you feel any better ... This sub-thread conversation ends here from my side ...

You have the power remove anything that seemed to be unusual. Ok, please tell me how I can withdraw my membership from this thread. If possible do it now.
BKB, I don't know what is your experience with forums like this, but Smart_trade has done the right thing.

You are a respected member her and we would like you to continue your posts, in whichever thread you want to participate in.

Did not end in green .Carrying forward my positions to tomorrow .Any thoughts.?
Mayank, we still have 2 days to go ... Keep a hawk eye and exit at earliest profit.... BKB did reveal that Options Premiums grow 100% in a day .

What is the extent of your Red .... I have not tracked ur positions ...

Status
Not open for further replies.