• how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ananths

bought nifty 5500 ce @47.85,target till 5535
is it any stop loss?
Now market is at 5355...how one can trade a naked option without SL? for that matter nothing is advisable without a SL.
Im not criticising Bani here...he must have some idea...but i dont know its shared with his fans...but this thread has no update after the call given....:lol:

a1b1trader

Everyone is asking for SL
Aarey, why dont you place you own SL as per your risk management.
He has already stated in his post that we will not give any SL

VJAY

Now market is at 5355...how one can trade a naked option without SL? for that matter nothing is advisable without a SL.
Im not criticising Bani here...he must have some idea...but i dont know its shared with his fans...but this thread has no update after the call given....:lol:
His 1st trade same thing happen...but at last his prediction gone right ...So better to keep patience who took trades....he have a good system thats why his all calls given good profits........so if one trade loss happen its not a problem....yes wihout s/l I feel fear to trade ...its due to am not familier with options ....

ananths

His 1st trade same thing happen...but at last his prediction gone right ...So better to keep patience who took trades....he have a good system thats why his all calls given good profits........so if one trade loss happen its not a problem....yes wihout s/l I feel fear to trade ...its due to am not familier with options ....
Agree with you that the first trade was successfull...but not sure the followers are doing proper money management or not..that is the concern :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.