Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

VJAY

mastermind007

VJAY

Why refresh? Subscribe to it and you will get email from Traderji whenever something happens.
Yes mm ...but it's some times delayed(as per my experience)...so one who follows these calls may miss it :D
But my mean is not about calls ...I said it always better to own some method...othervise its dificult to handle pressure when call giver on holiday :) and waiting person wait....wait...wait :cool:

mastermind007

Guess Mastermind did not get the hidden agenda in the conversation....
Hello,

I get your hidden agendas all right ...

It is just that I do not subscribe to it and want NO part of it.

I came to this site to become a better trader, not someone who starts subterfuging and undermining someone's effort or starts hacking someone's software moment it is discovered as somewhat working!!!

Because I have spend time and money to create a system that gives good calls and write good error-free AFLs, I know the difficulty and the pain involved.

So, I let the creator decide the rules and either wholeheartedly respect them or wholeheartedly walk away from the thread ... and do not compare two individuals or undermine A because of B or vice-versa

Also, I do not take any trades based on calls or tips unless it also agrees with my read of the market at that point in time ... In other words, I do not follow BKB (or anyone else) blindly ...

mastermind007

"wait" is better than "Loss" as "Late" is better than "never".
As I said in my earlier post, calls may comes anyday.

LAST TWO DAYS I DON'T THINK fit TO GIVE CALLS. SO AVOID IT.
If it is possible and if you have a clear indication early enough, pls post a message "NO calls for today"...

Status
Not open for further replies.