how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have not closed this thread so far inspite of request from the the thread starter is that we want this thread to continue.

But the final decision to post or not is entirely of the thread starter. We request everyone to behave properly on this thread. If somethings are not acceptable, we may ignore the thread....but foul language cannot be allowed to continue.

Smart_trade
hv nothing to gain but appreciation ......post no.52

Mr.Dan,
peoples like you compelled others to stop their thread. What I have told in my opening post. Those who are the actual followers of this thread, never raise their fingers even Moderator also wants to continue ...who r u to make such attacking comments.
As per moderators advice, I also want please avoid this thread.
Instead of criticising ,do something good/helpful works for the general people.
Thanks.

This is my first post in TJ. HELLO to everybody.

Bani KAKU, cool down. I have been following your thread from the very beginning. I can understand your position. Firstly, for your selfless service to continue you need encouragement which is quite understandable . Secondly, for giving that service impeccably till date you deserve appreciation in the form of 5 STARS. I completely agree with what Timepass commented in reply to Dan's comment. May be Dan sounded a bit rude to you. But we can not deny Dan's contribution in educating traders. However, 5 STARS from me. kudos to you for juggling between govt. office and trading. apni aj lunch menu-r ja chobi post korechilen na.....ummmm. Bani KAKU zindabad :thumb::thumb:

DanPickUp

Mr.Dan,
peoples like you compelled others to stop their thread. What I have told in my opening post. Those who are the actual followers of this thread, never raise their fingers even Moderator also wants to continue ...who r u to make such attacking comments.
Thanks.
...................................................................................
...................................................................................

DanPickUp

Last edited:

comm4300

Thanks.
Dan has done more good than anybody in this forum in the field of Options.

He may come across as rude with some comments, but if you analyze, he want's to trigger our thinking with his questions.

And again BKB. Iam a student of options and follower of Dan.

I wrote to point my view of his method.

you carry on with what you started.

healthraj

Mr.Dan,
Thanks.
BKB,

I feel that this post was not necessary. In a forum you always don't have to defend yourself. If you are genuine, others will come to your defence. Don't make yourself a bad guy by fighting a Good guy. Dan I hear has done a lot Selfless work for the Option Traders in TJ. But Dan also need not be right always.

If you are happy giving calls, Just do it.

Just from a Philiosopical perspective.

The first thing Being Assertive is not a good quality of a Trader. May be it is good quality when you are working in a office / corporate environment. By being assertive you are proving that you are right. So as Bruce Lee says, "Be like water, Go with the Flow. Do not be rigid". You can be Wrong and to me that is a Good quality as a Trader.

Being always Right does not mean that the Person will win in the market. People with such attitude actually looses most of the time. It is the traditional or School wisdom. Actually in this market there is no right or wrong. Or simply put in this world, there is no Right or there is no Wrong. Just because Rajinikant is a Hero, in the movie is chasing a villain and killing him, he is not right. Because killing is wrong. So this world is always relative. Good or Bad and Right or Wrong is based on the opinion of the majority. And the majority need not be right always. Once Gandhi said, even if the whole world is against me, I will still fight for the truth.

So If you are happy giving calls, Just do it and avoid the excitement. Whatever you do do it for your own good and to make you a better trader. Sorry if have sounded like preaching

mkbsiva

BKB,

I feel that this post was not necessary. In a forum you always don't have to defend yourself. If you are genuine, others will come to your defence. Don't make yourself a bad guy by fighting a Good guy. Dan I hear has done a lot Selfless work for the Option Traders in TJ. But Dan also need not be right always.

If you are happy giving calls, Just do it.

Just from a Philiosopical perspective.

The first thing Being Assertive is not a good quality of a Trader. May be it is good quality when you are working in a office / corporate environment. By being assertive you are proving that you are right. So as Bruce Lee says, "Be like water, Go with the Flow. Do not be rigid". You can be Wrong and to me that is a Good quality as a Trader.

Being always Right does not mean that the Person will win in the market. People with such attitude actually looses most of the time. It is the traditional or School wisdom. Actually in this market there is no right or wrong. Or simply put in this world, there is no Right or there is no Wrong. Just because Rajinikant is a Hero, in the movie is chasing a villain and killing him, he is not right. Because killing is wrong. So this world is always relative. Good or Bad and Right or Wrong is based on the opinion of the majority. And the majority need not be right always. Once Gandhi said, even if the whole world is against me, I will still fight for the truth.

So If you are happy giving calls, Just do it and avoid the excitement. Whatever you do do it for your own good and to make you a better trader. Sorry if have sounded like preaching

WELL SAID HEALTHRAJ NANBAA....

YOU ARE MOULDING YOURSELF INTO A BETTER TRADER... HATS OFF...:thumb::thumb:

Rish

Mr.Dan,
Thanks.
Dan has did so many good / helpful works for TJ members already.

So, you continue your general people work, see that nobody is naked in the long run.

Onething we should keep in our Mind. Market is always BOSS, in one wrong trade will make us NAKED.

No were profit is guaranteed ! ! ! ! ! all are naked when we enter into trade without stoploss.

Anyway, let us hope for good !

VJAY

Ohh lot of happening in this thread!!!!!!!!!!
Dear BKB,
As all members told here me too agree with them...Dan always given this forum good knowledge of options...IMO giving calls are always a temperory things in trading...when one give/share his experience and methods are always in our heart...as Saint,ST da,Dan,Paul,uttam,columbus,linkon and many more are done/doing here without any selfishness....they all increased our knowledge..as for me Saint &ST da are my good teachers and am sure I never forgot in my life....DAN also same for many option traders who benifitted from his threads....
Spoon feeding always Temperory but one teach how to make it he always permanent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.