nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

I am not very sure of the forum rules..... am working with bezel stock brokers these days.
as I said earlier , when u r doing a high turnover, u have to calculate on the basis of what u r ultimately paying 2 ur broker.
when I was paying 50 rs. per crore in commodities, my turnover was upwards of 3000 crore per month, therefore my brokerage outflow was 50*3000= 150000 pm.
2 yrs back I was paying 300 rs per crore in nse cash mkt where my turnover was around 400 crore pm, hence my brokerage outflow was 300*400= 120000 pm
now I am stll paying 300 rs pm in nse cash where my turnover is around 100 crore pm
therefore, now I am paying 100*300= 30000 pm.
now u can see that although 50 is lesser than 300, my net outflow of brokerage was more at that time.
Dear anuragmunjal
What about services of BEZEL Could you please mention the advantage and weekness of BEZEL. Thanks

nac

Please, If any one using software NSE NOW for trading, I would want to know the performance of NSE NOW. Thanks
I guess, RKG clients who are using web version could help you. If I am right columbus is using web version. Ping him, I think he will help you out. Wait for him to reply after market close.

I used use RKG web and desktop software. Now I'm using NOW Desktop. it is far better than RKG. and I can place market order as well in NOW!
Dear Amitava82, You mean you are using NOW software (NOW EXE), its look like Odin (I have Pdf file). May I know which broker, u have account.

Now also Net based. Also I want to know by same user ID and PW, can you log in NOW Net based and NOW EXE(Desktop) ??? Thanks

nac

@nac

which broker is good 4 jobbrs....n gives highest xposure
There are factors need to look before picking who is good for us. I am not gonna list those.

I don't know any broker will offer cheapest brokerage along with highest exposure...

You may get it, that purely depends on how negotiate with the broker...

If RKG gives cheapest brokerage (for day trading in cash segment), but exposure is max of 6 times.

With other brokers you can negotiate and get upto 20 - 25 times with 1 paise brokerage (may be for both sides or only on sell side).