nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

alroyraj

Correction I dont think Angel has any technical indicators. Basically if one follows Bolinger Bands default 20,2 or Savant settings 9,2 along with 5,6 SMA,it is the best place to start.
For say atleast 3 days, simulate your trades with the nifty. This is vital. You need to see whether your system and your intuition is correct .
The key thing with derivatives as with other securities is to know the state of the market: trending ,or rangebound and/or with a possible negative/positive bias. The nifty has made a major move as of now so it is waiting for breathe. Also the time frame is a key consideration start with 5 min TF and then go down to 2/3 min TF to place the trades then switch back.

ranger123

All friends,

I want your help in getting a good live chart software for intraday trading. Now I use chart from reliance money for intraday trading in shares and for EOD options trading I start before two weeks I using Chartnexus software.

Now I want a good intraday real timing chart in Nifty because I can get some experionce in intraday options trading also. So please send me what things you using for intraday live charting. Also please tell me if this charting is a free service or payment service.

Also I read about good software like Amibroker adn Megastock, I am not using such software at now but I want to now get a good software for improve my trading so, what is your sugjestion on this software. Also what is the payment for this software. WIth the software we get live data free or we has to buy from some other vender.

Thank you,

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
All friends,

I want your help in getting a good live chart software for intraday trading. Now I use chart from reliance money for intraday trading in shares and for EOD options trading I start before two weeks I using Chartnexus software.

Now I want a good intraday real timing chart in Nifty because I can get some experionce in intraday options trading also. So please send me what things you using for intraday live charting. Also please tell me if this charting is a free service or payment service.

Also I read about good software like Amibroker adn Megastock, I am not using such software at now but I want to now get a good software for improve my trading so, what is your sugjestion on this software. Also what is the payment for this software. WIth the software we get live data free or we has to buy from some other vender.

Thank you,
Ami broker costs around 14000/-..for data you have to subscribe from other sources....

DanPickUp

All friends,

Thank you,
Hi Ranger123

What would improve, when you would use other software then the one you use now ?

Did you go through the PDF of Chartnexus ?

What did you learn in the last two weeks with this software ?

Sorry to correct you, but it is Metastock and not Megastock. ( Sounds good, but you may made a typing mistake/ never mind as many of as are not native English speakers, include me :) )

Take care

DanPickUp

jagankris

Correction I dont think Angel has any technical indicators. Basically if one follows Bolinger Bands default 20,2 or Savant settings 9,2 along with 5,6 SMA,it is the best place to start.
For say atleast 3 days, simulate your trades with the nifty. This is vital. You need to see whether your system and your intuition is correct .
The key thing with derivatives as with other securities is to know the state of the market: trending ,or rangebound and/or with a possible negative/positive bias. The nifty has made a major move as of now so it is waiting for breathe. Also the time frame is a key consideration start with 5 min TF and then go down to 2/3 min TF to place the trades then switch back.
Dear Alroyraj,

Thanks a lot.

Could you please let me know more about the BB 20,2 or savant 9,2 settings with 5,6 SMA.

Best Regards,
-JK

jagankris

Dear Experts,

I am planning to take up Trading as my full time career.

For the past 1 week I am just trying to day trade (20 trades - 100 points a day).

Finding it really difficult and I am getting exhausted.

The reason being I put my entire attention to trading.

Please share your experiences in this regard.

How to get rid of this stress and exhaustion.

Not sure I am alone facing this problem Or may be I should change my trading methodology to swing trading.

Will it be helpful to appoint a dealer ?

(Note:- Not that I am new to day trading.I am new to staring at charts continously and quick trades).

Best Regards,
-Jk

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Dear Experts,

I am planning to take up Trading as my full time career.

For the past 1 week I am just trying to day trade (20 trades - 100 points a day).

Finding it really difficult and I am getting exhausted.

The reason being I put my entire attention to trading.

Please share your experiences in this regard.

How to get rid of this stress and exhaustion.

Not sure I am alone facing this problem Or may be I should change my trading methodology to swing trading.

Will it be helpful to appoint a dealer ?

Best Regards,
-Jk
Hi

A - I am planning to take up Trading as my full time career. - Ok.

B - For the past 1 week I am just trying to day trade (20 trades - 100 points a day). Finding it really difficult and I am getting exhausted.

WOW, WHAT AN EFFORT. NOT CAN IMAGINE THAT ONE IS DOING THAT :lol::rofl:

C- The reason being I put my entire attention to trading.:thumb:

Keep to the last point and ask again in one year. If you are still doing day trading, then you are the man which deserves a private lesson.

Take care and good success for your trades ( And this I mean very serious, in case you stand this time. )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously : Change your time frame to a larger one than day trading. Day trading is for pros and here in this forum, many of you think you are already pros just by reading some threads. How stupid !

Most of you spent years to learn your jobs and now they think, they can trade in a few days by reading in a forum and even will make the same money as they do in there jobs or even more, just by doing that.

Nobody can help such minds !!

Only tipping on there own heads with there own fingers can heal that. ( By the way, I do not speak about you, I speak to the readers which have this mind )

I do not know what you trade : Futures or options. Any way, check the trends of longer time frames like months, go down to two weeks and plan your trade at the begin on a weekly time frame or maybe two or three day time frame.

Give your self time to feel comfortable to the time frame you trade and if you feel, you are comfortable with this time frame, you slowly, and I mean slowly test a shorter time frame.

Ask your self then, if you feel comfortable with that and so on. Test your time frame.

But real serious : Giving up after one week is really not some thing, which shows any strength of your personality. Weak, weak, weak.

Take care

DanPickUp

jagankris

Hi

A - I am planning to take up Trading as my full time career. - Ok.

B - For the past 1 week I am just trying to day trade (20 trades - 100 points a day). Finding it really difficult and I am getting exhausted.

WOW, WHAT AN EFFORT. NOT CAN IMAGINE THAT ONE IS DOING THAT :lol::rofl:

C- The reason being I put my entire attention to trading.:thumb:

Keep to the last point and ask again in one year. If you are still doing day trading, then you are the man which deserves a private lesson.

Take care and good success for your trades ( And this I mean very serious, in case you stand this time. )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously : Change your time frame to a larger one than day trading. Day trading is for pros and here in this forum, many of you think you are already pros just by reading some threads. How stupid !

Most of you spent years to learn your jobs and now they think, they can trade in a few days by reading in a forum and even will make the same money as they do in there jobs or even more, just by doing that.

Nobody can help such minds !!

Only tipping on there own heads with there own fingers can heal that. ( By the way, I do not speak about you, I speak to the readers which have this mind )

I do not know what you trade : Futures or options. Any way, check the trends of longer time frames like months, go down to two weeks and plan your trade at the begin on a weekly time frame or maybe two or three day time frame.

Give your self time to feel comfortable to the time frame you trade and if you feel, you are comfortable with this time frame, you slowly, and I mean slowly test a shorter time frame.

Ask your self then, if you feel comfortable with that and so on. Test your time frame.

But real serious : Giving up after one week is really not some thing, which shows any strength of your personality. Weak, weak, weak.

Take care

DanPickUp
Thanks DanPickUp,

Thanks a lot for your excellent and caring words.

I am an IT professional by qualification and exp.

I was working with a reputed IT company in the Capital Markets division India/Abroad and hence the passion for trading.

I am not new to trading.I started my trading in 2004.

Trading is a passion/obsession for me.
Burnt my fingers early in my trading career.
Made all the mistakes of newbie,trader,Investor.
In my career I have closely interacted with several traders/analysts/brokers.Went to court for a friend of mine who was fraudulently cheated by a sub-broker.
Realized soon that this is a cut throat profession and IMO (a white collared legal robery) done by highly paid professionals (aka smart money) with blessings from govt(the highest beneficiary) and hence my words of experience.

What ever I wrote in the forum is out of my personal experience + experiences of fellow friend traders.

I trade only Futures/Options.
I do trade in the direction of higher time frame or enter trend reversals at support levels.

Previously used to trade from office and hence I couldn't dedicate my full attention towards trading.

Quantitative trading/Momentum trading is my cup of tea.

That suited me well since I could trade from my office with out worries.
+ Daily few quick trades from office.

Definitely I am not a professional in trading.
I am still learning and trying to improve myself.
There is still a lot to experience as a trader.

I am quiet happy with my personal day trading.

My ambition to start my prop trading company which got ignited when I was working abroad for an Investment Banking company.

I am quite cautiously confident that I could do that well.
I am devising trading strategies,tools and scalping is one among that.

I am new to Scalping and I am not used to this style of trading.
It is only a trial attempt before starting my Prop trading company.

Not that I am weak it is only I am tired :)

My sincere heart felt thanks once again for your kind and caring words.

Looking for guidance from experienced traders like you.

Best Regards,
-JK

Last edited:

ranger123

Thanks DanPickUp,

Thanks a lot for your excellent and caring words.....

Looking for guidance from experienced traders like you.

Best Regards,
-JK
Very good postings from JK and Dan Sir, I am happy and excite to read it. This I think is the process of how a fellow is catch in between service and trading and want to live service and start full time tradings. This is a very difficult time and mostly I think many fellows spent more time or years in this position only. And many fellows remain in this position only.

Thank you and best of luck.