myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

jdm

Dear JMD,
Appreciate your hard work...Just a few query regarding mypibdata.

1. whats the time lag expected ?

2. If i log in at say 11.00 am and open a pib chart, sync it to get backfill of 9.55 to 11.00, will the data that goes to ami be updated as well...?
although yahoo says it RT it lags by one tick. that means a lag of 5 sec or so.

no, currently theres no backfill. you can use my other app for backfill. but you have to manually import it to ami. but then do remeber yahoo backfill is delayed by 15 minutes.

edit: the above was on myQuotes. for myPIBData read below

the time lag is about a minute or two depending on the number of script in your watchlist (more number of script less delay). wayaround to avart this delay. right click on any chart and click synch. pib will write the data. then start myPibData and you will get current quotes.

ya you can get backfill. in pib just synch the charts then run myPibData.

Last edited:

chachi

Dear JDM,

I stay in Saudi Arabia and Time setting is a bit of problem for me as I cant see setting for my zone. Presently I am managing by setting time to UK time in myQuotes and adjust the time shift in Ami. I will like to have customizable time setting. Please give it a try.

Another feature, like already sought by others is to have backfill facility atleast for the current trading day.......are you planning for that in next version?

I am really happy that data delay is almost negligible and hence works great.

Thanks once again

Best regards
Chachi

jdm

Dear JDM,

I stay in Saudi Arabia and Time setting is a bit of problem for me as I cant see setting for my zone. Presently I am managing by setting time to UK time in myQuotes and adjust the time shift in Ami. I will like to have customizable time setting. Please give it a try.

Another feature, like already sought by others is to have backfill facility atleast for the current trading day.......are you planning for that in next version?

I am really happy that data delay is almost negligible and hence works great.

Thanks once again

Best regards
Chachi
well yahoo, irrespective of exchange appends EST as their time stamp. myQuotes adjusted the timestamp as provided by yahoo to local exchange time.

if you are following NSE then its wise to keep the settings as India only and then adjust ami for local time (Saudi time for you).

will see if i integrate a customized time settings.

backfilling can be done through my other app although you have to manually do the same.

yahoo backfill is delayed by 15 minutes. again since it is a one time process i havent integrated the same.

but what really interesting is google. the data integrity of google is very good and way above yahoo. hope google have a RT link soon. try out this backfilling app

thanks for your feedback

cheers

chachi

well yahoo, irrespective of exchange appends EST as their time stamp. myQuotes adjusted the timestamp as provided by yahoo to local exchange time.

if you are following NSE then its wise to keep the settings as India only and then adjust ami for local time (Saudi time for you).

will see if i integrate a customized time settings.

cheers
Noted, thanks for the suggestion.

backfilling can be done through my other app although you have to manually do the same.

yahoo backfill is delayed by 15 minutes. again since it is a one time process i havent integrated the same.

but what really interesting is google. the data integrity of google is very good and way above yahoo. hope google have a RT link soon. try out this backfilling app

thanks for your feedback

cheers
Although I have downloaded all the applications from the site pointed by you, I am yet to try....

Often I use google site for real time chart (basic) and was impressed. I to will wait for RT link from google......

Thanks a lot
Chachi

jdm

jdm

When i try your tool for pib "MyPIBDATA" I get this error massage

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
at myPibData.Form1.(String , String )
at myPibData.Form1.(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
myPibData
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///F:/Temp%20cd%20coping%20may1609/TEMP/CAL5JB7R/myPIBData/myPibData.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

pls guide me

JV
most probably you are using an older version on .net 2 framework. get the latest .net 2 framework (the one with a service pack) or still better install .net 3.5 (its 197MB so take care)

nebujvs

most probably you are using an older version on .net 2 framework. get the latest .net 2 framework (the one with a service pack) or still better install .net 3.5 (its 197MB so take care)
JDM

Must be u are right. My last updation on .Net was atleast a year back.

Iam using your Yahoo feed tool " myquote" from last week. I over come the backfill problem by using your DataDownloader tool. But there too 15 mints data missing. any way to overcome it.

But the bigger challenge is how I can use both Future( using PIB data) and cash (using yahoodata with myquote) at a time to Amibroker. any solution to get both future and cash at a time.

JV

jdm

JDM

Must be u are right. My last updation on .Net was atleast a year back.

Iam using your Yahoo feed tool " myquote" from last week. I over come the backfill problem by using your DataDownloader tool. But there too 15 mints data missing. any way to overcome it.

But the bigger challenge is how I can use both Future( using PIB data) and cash (using yahoodata with myquote) at a time to Amibroker. any solution to get both future and cash at a time.

JV
yahoo backfill is delayed by 15 min. cant help on it.

ya thats a problem. will have to find a way out.

lazytrader

yahoo backfill is delayed by 15 min. cant help on it.

ya thats a problem. will have to find a way out.
I usually get upto the last minute backfill from yahoo, and yes, using your software.
So most probably I didnt understand what you guys are talking about.