My Views, My Trades - My Posts

NF/BNF
There is no sync between NS / NF and BN / BNF because of huge premium buildup at close. So no clarity and sync of analysis on charts

However, as per NIFTY index (NS) chart, fall seems to be over or near its end, may be some 10/20 points more.
But in case NS breaches and remains below 10400 (the tunnel other end), then more of fall to continue, may be good fall and NS will turn bearish till it is below 10400.

Shiv12345

NF/BNF
There is no sync between NS / NF and BN / BNF because of huge premium buildup at close. So no clarity and sync of analysis on charts

However, as per NIFTY index (NS) chart, fall seems to be over or near its end, may be some 10/20 points more.
But in case NS breaches and remains below 10400 (the tunnel other end), then more of fall to continue, may be good fall and NS will turn bearish till it is below 10400.
Thank you sir ... What we witnessed today was rather inner wave (iv) of impulsive wave (5). The index should not fall much below 10400 and should ideally resume rally along with formation of inner wave (v) of impulsive wave 5. But if it falls way more than expectation then the current ongoing wave shall be deemed as corrective wave (A). :)

Take care
NF and BNF are hovering around 10466 and 25388
Not a good sign
May move one side anytime
NF / BNF did a low of 10441 / 25317 after this post
and now did an high of 10488 / 25401
what a come back
and likely to continue this up move

NF also managed to remain above 10424 the tunnel end :)
Thats a feel good factor, as well