My Views, My Trades - My Posts

LOVEENAJYOTHI

CP - Congestion Point

I may post in detail, if you reply my post 15. :)
Buddy!!!!!, despite my explicit request not to push me into Congestion???? :)
Anyways, as far as theory goes, Congestion is a Price Range where both Buyers n Sellers are trying to pull the Price with Equal strength in opposite directions and the poor Price finds itself in a tight spot like caught in a tug of war between two equally strong opposite teams.
But thats textbook and thats not our curiosity about, we, poor under privileged, would like to know what is Congestion in your context ? and how, you, my friend, arrive at those Congested Price figures ? (i know that Snap Quote window in Indian Trading Terminals do not go that far).

TNB Bhai..
Congestion is slow movement of any item or thought due to many contradicting views ... what is interesting to know is how you measure price congestion, as congestion on a lower time frame could look pretty normal on a larger TF. I am assuming you are just reading candles and volumes and not analyzing order flow (buy and sell orders).

Throw some light :)
Exactly my (or perhaps everyone's) thoughts.
Open Sesame :)

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Buddy!!!!!, despite my explicit request not to push me into Congestion???? :)
Anyways, as far as theory goes, Congestion is a Price Range where both Buyers n Sellers are trying to pull the Price with Equal strength in opposite directions and the poor Price finds itself in a tight spot like caught in a tug of war between two equally strong opposite teams.
But thats textbook and thats not our curiosity about, we, poor under privileged, would like to know what is Congestion in your context ? and how, you, my friend, arrive at those Congested Price figures ? (i know that Snap Quote window in Indian Trading Terminals do not go that far).

Exactly my (or perhaps everyone's) thoughts.
Open Sesame :)
There, now it's your turn.

By todays price action NS had made it clear that it will not cross 10500 this series nor will it go below 10350.Option sellers enjoying the last few days of a great year for call option buyers.Incidentally I have 2 lots of 10500CE at 59.:(

TNB Bhai..
Congestion is slow movement of any item or thought due to many contradicting views ... what is interesting to know is how you measure price congestion, as congestion on a lower time frame could look pretty normal on a larger TF. I am assuming you are just reading candles and volumes and not analyzing order flow (buy and sell orders).

Throw some light :)
Pradeep bhai
I visualize only candles movement and nothing else, not even volume.

BN index

Congestion seen at 25752/77
Should reach there (not necessary on Thursday itself)
Should hold / trade above 25555

LTP 25587

BTW, if breaches/trades below 25555, then may touch 25500 and lower

TataMotors
LTP 410.9

Bhai, you yourself is a well versed trader, so do not need any suggestions etc.
But as per my CP Theory, till TM is trading above 405, I anticipate a move for 422+
This was posted in a different thread on 10th,
and TM did 422+ yesterday
though TM dipped lower and took more time than anticipated, to reach here.