My Views, My Trades - My Posts

Raj232

Some important guests in the afternoon, so was not able to trade much today.
And by the time they went it was already 3.20

So only squared off the balance quantity (left on Friday) of
25100C @ 513.45
25200C @ 413.25
:happy: :joyful:

Rest carried for Wednesday.
How come you keep selling the same thing over and over again ? and that too at higher and higher prices. Lol.. :D
But keep up the good work !!! :)

Bro.. I'm not getting your alerts ... only after booking profit, I'm seeing your alerts :)
Now.. i'm seeing that you have moved out of Banknifty and gone for crudeoil
hmmmm
You are not right in thinking that I have moved out of BN and gone for for crude oil. I am still continuing with BN and with full commitment, only thing is that I have added Crude Oil, in my trading area. Also trading in Nifty like before but Nifty was never my first choice, after BN weekly was introduced, so doing only few trades in Nifty.
As far as posting on BN is concerned, I feel that members (except 2-3) are no more interested in my posts. Not getting any responses, very few posts from other members, no feedback, lack of time after starting crude, some mental pressure when analysis went wrong, some disinterest from my side, are some of the reasons, that I started with fewer posts.

How come you keep selling the same thing over and over again ? and that too at higher and higher prices. Lol.. :D
But keep up the good work !!! :)
Sorry didnt get you.
How you got the impression that I am selling the same thing over and over again and that too at a higher price. Please elaborate.
I will be waiting for your reply.

Raj232

As far as posting on BN is concerned, I feel that members (except 2-3) are no more interested in my posts. Not getting any responses, very few posts from other members, no feedback, lack of time after starting crude, some mental pressure when analysis went wrong, some disinterest from my side, are some of the reasons, that I started with fewer posts.
Crude might be tricky. and its completely different asset as compared to BNF. and hopefully you will get the hang of it.. :)

Raj232

Sorry didnt get you.
How you got the impression that I am selling the same thing over and over again and that too at a higher price. Please elaborate.
I will be waiting for your reply.
I get an alert on TJ that you posted... but it is usually once in 3 days.. but when I come to the thread, I see lots of posts made.
I recollect that you sold 25300 CE 1-2 days back .. because I was tracking the same strike. .. thats why I asked.. :)

I get an alert on TJ that you posted... but it is usually once in 3 days.. but when I come to the thread, I see lots of posts made.
I recollect that you sold 25300 CE 1-2 days back .. because I was tracking the same strike. .. thats why I asked.. :)
Ha ha
I sold some of 25100C and 25200C on Friday, so as to book some profit atleast, being weekend and sold rest of my holding of same strike on Monday. But I didnt sell any of 25300C - 25600C, either on Friday or on Monday. Sold all on today only.

Raj232

Ha ha
I sold some of 25100C and 25200C on Friday, so as to book some profit atleast, being weekend and sold rest of my holding of same strike on Monday. But I didnt sell any of 25300C - 25600C, either on Friday or on Monday. Sold all on today only.
Oh ... you bought many CE's at different strikes at the same time.. and exited in stages.. ?
Your screenshot was confusing as it shows so many sell trades..

Crude might be tricky. and its completely different asset as compared to BNF. and hopefully you will get the hang of it.. :)
Yes, Crude is tricky, very tricky. I am trading in crude mini contracts. So its not that difficult. Some 3700 is required for 1 lot (for overnight holding), so not a difficult task for holding 10-20 contracts, at a time. As the price is based on Nymex Crude, so less manipulation also. Though I like to trade Index options and not index futures, but crude future didnt pose any problem.