My Views, My Trades - My Posts

Sorry friends
My laptop developed a snag in afternoon because of which I was not able to open a browser, so was unable to visit any website including TJ, so it was not possible to post any update. Though 3 tools most necessary for trading (NT, Ami and RTD) were working fine, so I didnt try (or took a risk) to resolve the issue, just incase jo chal raha hai woh bhi na garbar ho jaaye.
Similar snag hit again. This snag hampers the internet connectivity to browsers only, though software run smoothly without any problem.
Although the issue was resolved by restarting the system, it started working normally.
But can someone here let me know the reason behind this issue and any other solution, beside restarting.

Similar snag hit again. This snag hampers the internet connectivity to browsers only, though software run smoothly without any problem.
Although the issue was resolved by restarting the system, it started working normally.
But can someone here let me know the reason behind this issue and any other solution, beside restarting.
Almost every browser has a "Cleanup" somewhere in the options/tools menu. Run that every morning.

Thanks bhai, for the suggestion.
I normally use CCleaner every Sunday for cleaning purpose. Perhaps forgot this week. Anyway did it right now. Let me hope for the best :)
I run ccleaner every night before shutdown. Also, the older versions of ccleaner may not clean the browser cache properly

Raj232

As per 100 points move theory

It seems a 200 points move on upside, has precipitated from 24924. LTP 24960,
Any dip from LTP upto 24925, may be used
But not below 24875, the negation point.
Good Bro.. I found your thread again... will catch up on earlier posts that I missed :)