My Views, My Trades - My Posts

okabira

tnb bro

1.] how much does Banknifty ATM and NEAR OTM option move for 100 points in futures ??

2.] also bro is aiming 80 points out of daily movement considered high ? or should I aim 40-50 ish ? [for Futures]
telll meee!!

mkt I see to be very volatile in coming days ..

Bhai, I havnt done any study as per movement in option price vs futures.

- But, found that (only for calls, not for puts) for every rise of 100 points in futures, there happens an approximate move of about 75/80 points in ITM CE, about 60/70 points for next ATM CE, and some 50/60 points in next OTM CE. Further this also depends on many other factors, like days remaining for expiry, volatility in market, trend, etc etc. So nothing conclusive, only approximate.
- aiming for 80 points, yes possible in BankNifty, if one trades with rules and there happens a trend, whether up trend or down trend. Though will be difficult in sideways days.
- And in case of a well defined trending day, (but you should be aware of the trending day, well in advance) you will find 80 points to be a small number. :D
- Yes, market likely to very volatile, next week.

My views only.

Welcome :)

BTW, the older series of emoji are not working and only new series of emojis (available in left hand side, 2nd line) while writing a post, are available. ;)