$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

Hi Sumit,

From your posts I understand that currently u are holding only NIFTY SHORT, all other positions are closed....If that is right when will u open a new position...
well i have clossed my nifty sgort position and all the stock future trades are open .

sumitdasjoshi

i have shorted nifty at 5870
book one lot at 5770
result = 100 point
last lot closed at =5361
total profit with this trade is = 100 + 509 = 609 points
in total money = 30450RS
total point made by system is =898 point
started with 75000 RS
now total value = 94450 +25450=119900 RS
now dont have any position in nifty.

msa5678

well i have clossed my nifty sgort position and all the stock future trades are open .
Sorry ....from your post ""sabin = 5.4%.....dlf = 18.6%....and unitech = 25%"" ...I misunderstood that u have closed those positions....now I understand that u are holding .....sabin, dlf and unitech.....correct me If I am wrong...Also seeing your past performance I humbly like to join u in your future entries....If permitted...

sumitdasjoshi

Sorry ....from your post ""sabin = 5.4%.....dlf = 18.6%....and unitech = 25%"" ...I misunderstood that u have closed those positions....now I understand that u are holding .....sabin, dlf and unitech.....correct me If I am wrong...Also seeing your past performance I humbly like to join u in your future entries....If permitted...
yes you are right , and your welcome .:thumb:

msa5678

well i trade in some specific level i know what level to go short and what level to go long one day before that so i post the level where to go short and where to go long a day before it happen and if you chek all the trade i have taken is trigger second day.
Hi Sumit,

Take your time...we all know your insight and eagerly await your next call...