My intraday trades in nifty options

kiran_thiru

what about futures trading:confused:

with cheers
narayan.
this is hand itiching loss. actually full money not transfered to a/c. due to dussera holidays. so try to trade options. made loss :annoyed:.
now stricted to do not trade in options. because i worked on futures. nf trades will be started on monday or next day.

kiran_thiru

my wife has now got her account opened with RKSV yesterday and will start intraday trading on Nifty future, says probably do paper trading for the next week and then real trading thereafter.
bhai, what was the system does follow you both?
and why you stick only with options?

boarders

bhai, what was the system does follow you both?
and why you stick only with options?
my system is of basic support resistance breaks and pivot reversals taking cue also from open interest data. I trade options due to the low capital requirement and also that the risk reward is much higher and brokerage is lower.
As my wife is just starting to trade for the first time, I advised her to use the same method as I do but trade in futures until she gets proficient in eyeballing the screen as my method requires that to enter and exit.

kiran_thiru

my system is of basic support resistance breaks and pivot reversals taking cue also from open interest data. I trade options due to the low capital requirement and also that the risk reward is much higher and brokerage is lower.
As my wife is just starting to trade for the first time, I advised her to use the same method as I do but trade in futures until she gets proficient in eyeballing the screen as my method requires that to enter and exit.
yes, your view is right. if one expert in futrures he/she can trade options easily.

but i thought reverse and pay as losses. options are looking very easy to get profit from them. but it is not easy as i think, after realisation i wiped my a/c.

best of luck both.

kiran_thiru

no trades today, was the mother of all range days
starting real trades, made loss in this range bound market. :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

hope next day will win. :thumb::thumb::thumb: