My Bank Nifty Option trades.

My first trade was in the money call as i would like to get the maximum from the trending move. I played safe in my second trade to buy 23700 CE as i did not want the profits in the first trade to go away. If we had stuck with the 1st trade (23400CE at 235 we would have made 80+ points in that position only, our SL was also manageable first at 220 and then at 230). I wanted to play safe on the first day.

wisp

My first trade was in the money call as i would like to get the maximum from the trending move. I played safe in my second trade to buy 23700 CE as i did not want the profits in the first trade to go away. If we had stuck with the 1st trade (23400CE at 235 we would have made 80+ points in that position only, our SL was also manageable first at 220 and then at 230). I wanted to play safe on the first day.
So would you go 100 points below or above futures value approx? for e.g. if BNF trading xx350 and trend is up, you go for xx200 CE and if you want to play it safe xx400 CE something like that?

Yes Wisp ji. Ideally if we would have pocketted the 80 points, then i would have invested that in 23800 / 23700 call and kept it overnight but since we have made only 35 points, not taking the chance.