My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivenkat

Miftha Indicator

To Download Code, Click "My Afl Collection"

Thanks for sharing the afl, Shivangi.. i feel in this indi.. the signal appears and disappears too often.. and too often my day would end.. in finding out where the signal has gone.. :lol:

ok.. jokes apart..do you have any idea about the trend blaster ver 1.0 afl..

In another thread.. intraday trend indicator.. the above afl is shared.. but then the much required dll's are missing..

Any btw.. how did you do in your exams..:thumb:

shivangi77

Trend Master
(Almost same as southwind)

There are some combinations….all indicators of left-side are self-explanatory. Blue candle means..trend up, yellow candle means sideway AND red candle means down trend.
There are 2 trend detection line, will cross while falling OR rising, AND they will chanage their color,,,green means uptrend, red means downtrend.
There LRC too, upper-channel means danger zone and Lower channel area means safer zone. Middle line will change its color at changind any stock’s direction. Buy-sell arrow, support& resistance and pivot point is also visible.

shivangi77

AirBag

“Each time frame breaks down to approximately one-fifth of the next higher time frame AND approximately five times the next lower time frame. We place the air bag one tick above/below the High/Low of the Second bar back on one significantly higher time frame (OR the next bar further back that has both a higher High AND a higher Low OR a lower High AND a lower Low).This is our air bag protection. Its purpose is to protect us against a drunken market that is moving against us. Remember, it is NOT necessarily an entry Signal; it is protection against major losses. if your air bag is a High, it is telling you that you do NOT want to be Short if the market reaches that number. If your air bag is a Low, it is telling you that you do NOT want to be long if the market goes down to that number.

For code, Click my Signature

shivangi77

Bull Bear Volume

An approximation of the average Bull Volume component versus the average Bear Volume component of total Volume. Displays an interesting and helpful view of the ebb and flow of Bull and Bear Volume pressure in the market. Shows what the bears are up to while the bulls are in control and vice versa. You can see bull pressure building (or bear pressure diminishing) in advance of a bullish price move (especially in sideways markets and horizonal rectangular consolidations). The graph moves in curves from which you can often extrapolate reasonably accurate and useful projections of future Bull or Bear Volume Action.
Description by Olive

(provides a more easily visible display of rising and falling bull/bear
volume convergence) – toggle via parameter window

-posiitive Volume exceeding negative Volume: Light shadow
-negative volume exceeding positive volume: dark shadow
-if you use standard gray background – best shadows are:
-my greys: 14 = (216, 216, 216); 15 = (168, 168, 168));
-best substitute? using AB color constants?
-light: colorpalegreen; dark: colorRose;?
-(depends on your color scheme – customize to your tastes)

Status
Not open for further replies.