My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shivangi77,

I'm newbie in stock market and would like to ask for help in having an AFL code that would work for EOD quotes. I am planning to buy/sell at the opening of the next day.

Thanks in advance.

shivangi77

ok so how to trade in large cap stocks like sbi, infy. what will be the tgt, and what will be stop loss
sr
Almost all stocks I trade(even outside nifty stocks) by *guessing probable top or bottom, then selling at top & buying at bottom.

*I used word guessing as nothing is sure in trading.But in this method target is always 1% and stoploss of 0.5%.
Still I'm in learning phase of how to predict accurate high or low by candlestick pattern study.
I also use combination of afl's in support of my decision.
like today, I predicted high of Drreddy @ 1585 then shorted as per signal of rocketjet afl with SL of 1585 although its more than 0.5% but afl gave signal very late.

Bewinner

Hi Shivangi
sorry SR
I trade only in NSE cash
Nifty stocks & junior nifty stocks are my favorite.
How do u scan the stock as there must be suppose 10 scrips which must be in ur watch list...Is there any scan u run or u jump from one scrip to another

shivangi77

Hi Shivangi

How do u scan the stock as there must be suppose 10 scrips which must be in ur watch list...Is there any scan u run or u jump from one scrip to another
I keep 200 scrips in watchlist(amibroker)
Usually I scan scrips which rose or drop suddenly, say in span of 30mins more than 3-5%.
Now next job is tougher one.
This is to identify those which will retrace otherwise scrips which continue there trend are of no use to me.

sr114

I keep 200 scrips in watchlist(amibroker)
Usually I scan scrips which rose or drop suddenly, say in span of 30mins more than 3-5%.
Now next job is tougher one.
This is to identify those which will retrace otherwise scrips which continue there trend are of no use to me.
Shivangi

use a trendline afl to see whether the stock u r scanning have made a HH or LL. then u can easily find whether the stock is going to retrace or not. it will make ur life easier.

(this 1 for u)

but scanning 200+ stocks and choosing from them is a very herculean task

try to scale down to NIfty 100 benchmark index - it also contains some good scrips

sr

Last edited:

shivangi77

Shivangi

use a trendline afl to see whether the stock u r scanning have made a HH or LL. then u can easily find whether the stock is going to retrace or not. it will make ur life easier.

(this 1 for u)

but scanning 200+ stocks and choosing from them is a very herculean task

try to scale down to NIfty 100 benchmark index - it also contains some goos scrips

sr
Right
thats why I am saying that I'm in learning phase
Actually I want to make whole system automated.
scanning + Entry

Can you please share above AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.