My afl collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

amibrokerfans

You wont find any AFL anyhere or any site, which proves to be Daily Earner for you. It is methodology behind a afl that will work for you but this you have to search and learn at your own. If you are enough lucky than search a experienced trader who have seen market more than you and learn the hidden truths from him.Like in school teacher hold our hand and make us write and she dos same with all students but still every student develops his/her own handwritting similarly get proper guidance from seniors and gradually develpoe your own stategy and that may be combination of some simple indicators. Much talked Nirvana or southwind are nothing just combo's of simple rules that author found most apt. similarly develope your own combos that work for you. Every afl behaves differently for different stocks and different markets. In brief, I really saw many afl's working well for tatasteel but fail for icicibank and vice versa.Reason is, both stocks behave differently. This is all I learnt in past 6 months of daytrading.
old idea sirji :cool:

yes sir say in details today i watch old niravana but not good work because today in 5min frame i see sbi fut. sell 2033 after signal gone again sell 2062 again signal what is this not good work sir big loss afl great thanks give good gift

Any AFL is not holy grail...:) before use any afl u have to backtest and do paper trade. My friend dont jump direct in market .... market remains as is where is ... so money management... is prior on list... so when ever u get any afl back test and then do trade...

All the best...!!!

:thumb:

amibrokerfans

sirji,
sometime u asking..
"where's the afl????????
For theory, I've 100 ebooks !!!"
traderji.com/amibroker/69660-myth-southwind-2.html

sometime u asking..
"You wont find any AFL anyhere or any site, which proves to be Daily Earner for you. It is methodology behind a afl that will work for you but this you have to search and learn at your own."

WHAT AN IDEA SIRJI:!

shivangi77

sirji,
sometime u asking..
"where's the afl????????
For theory, I've 100 ebooks !!!"
traderji.com/amibroker/69660-myth-southwind-2.html

sometime u asking..
"You wont find any AFL anyhere or any site, which proves to be Daily Earner for you. It is methodology behind a afl that will work for you but this you have to search and learn at your own."

WHAT AN IDEA SIRJI:!
I think still you are not getting the Idea sirji,
In short words:
1. I've read theories of all Big names
2. I never used solo afl for trading decisions
3. I use multiple afl's and then apply my own methodology for picking good trades.
4. In your thread, you were posting only theories(that I know somehow) so I was asking for afl to see whether it can be used to find trends or filter stocks or not.
5. As you were posting pics so I requested you to share afl instead.
6. As we are not indulged in any court case, so No need to post links as i know what I said, where n when!

Still you didn't got Idea then go for airtel
kyonki....
Har ek friend(trader), zaruri hota hai!

shivangi77

CCI+DPO+MACD (combined)

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("CCI + DPO + MACD"); 
// Written by Barry Scarborough 2/15/05
// Updated 8/10/05 - corrected DPO formula
//
// This Signal was discussed on the VV forum. I am not sure who developed it.
// It combines the three indicators, MACD, DPO AND Trix into one timing Signal. 
// A Signal will only occur when all three conditions exist. 
// The two timing signals are buy/cover and short/sell signal. The purpose is to keep the user in the market all the time.

// macd 
// Param allows changing parameters without changing the code, the default are the standard defaults for MACD
r1 = Param( "MACD Fast avg", 12, 2, 200, 1 );
r2 = Param( "MACD Slow avg", 26, 2, 200, 1 );
r3 = Param( "MACD Signal avg", 9, 2, 200, 1 ); 
upMacd = IIf(MACD(r1,r2) > Signal(r1,r2,r3), 1, 0); // up and down signal

// dpo - detrended price oscillator
n = Param("DPO period", 14, 2, 100, 1);
p = int( ( n / 2) + 1);
movA = MA(C, n);
dpo = C -  Ref(movA, -p);
upDpo = dpo > 0; 
dnDpo = dpo < 0; 

// CCI
periods = Param("CCI period", 20, 2, 100, 1 ); // default is 10
myCCI = CCI( periods );

// signal conditions
myBuy = upDpo AND upMacd AND myCCI > 0;
myShort = dnDpo AND !upMacd AND myCCI < 0; 

Buy = Cover = ExRem(myBuy, myShort);    // this removes additional signals between the first buy up to the short signal
Short = Sell = ExRem(myShort, myBuy);

Plot( Buy * C, "CCI(" + NumToStr(periods,1.0) +  
    ") DPO(" + NumToStr(n,1.0) +  
    ") MACD(" + NumToStr(r1,1.0) + "," + NumToStr(r2,1.0) + "," + NumToStr(r3,1.0) +  
    ") - myBuy ",  colorGreen); // a positive spike that indicates a buy or cover trade.
Plot( -Short * C , "myShort ", colorRed); // a negative signal that indicates a short or sell signal

// explore varables
Filter = Buy OR Short; 
AddColumn(Close, "Close", 1.2);
AddColumn(Buy, "Buy/Cover", 1.0);
AddColumn(Short, "Sell/Short",1.0);
_SECTION_END();

ethan hunt

Whenever we download the data from BhavCopy why do we have more then 1 set of data in Futures file?For E.g

BANKBARODA-III,20120524,659.95,687.5,648.7,681.4,4974,2735000
BANKBARODA-I,20120524,649.95,677,639.6,670.95,558,386250
BANKBARODA-II,20120524,0,0,0,644.45,0,1000

Why there are sets of data?
:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::thumb:

@ Sivangi - I am new to Amibroker and was trying to download the AFL at the links pasted above (and test), but none seems to be working. It says 'the file is no longer hosted here' or something like that. Can you please share the AFLs you have referred above?

Cheers,
Irfan

shivangi77

Linear Regression Line

Code:
//CyberMan's Linear Regression Channel.

//Linear Regression Line with 2 Standard Deviation Channels Plotted Above and Below 
//The original was written by Patrick Hargus, with critical hints from Marcin Gorzynski, Amibroker.com Technical Support 
//Wysiwyg coded the angle in degrees part
//I modified the original Linear Regression code so that the line will change color based on the degree of the Linear Regression slope.
//I combine this with my trading system.
//When my system gives an entry signal I look at the Linear Regression Line and I will only take long positions if the Linear Regression line is green and the entry price is below the LR line.
//When my system gives an entry signal I look at the Linear Regression Line and I will only take short positions if the Linear Regression line is red and the entry price is above the LR line.
//It is usefull for filtering out lower probability trades.

//================================================Start Chart Configuration============================================================================

SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
SetChartBkColor(colorBlack);

Plot( C, "Close", colorWhite, styleBar, Zorder = 1);
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows | chartShowDates);

//================================================End Chart Configuration===============================================================================

//====================================Start of Linear Regression Code==================================================================================

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);

Length = 150;

Daysback = Param("Period for Liner Regression Line",Length,1,240,1);
shift = Param("Look back period",0,0,240,1);

//=============================== Math Formula ========================================================================================================

x = Cum(1);
lastx = LastValue( x ) - shift;
aa = LastValue( Ref(LinRegIntercept( p, Daysback), -shift) );
bb = LastValue( Ref(LinRegSlope( p, Daysback ), -shift) );
y = Aa + bb * ( x - (Lastx - DaysBack +1 ) );

//==================Plot the Linear Regression Line ====================================================================================================

LRColor = ParamColor("LR Color", colorCycle ); 
LRStyle = ParamStyle("LR Style");

LRLine =  IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y, Null );

LRStyle = ParamStyle("LR Style");
Angle = Param("Angle", 0.05, 0, 1.5, 0.01);// A slope higher than 0.05 radians will turn green, less than -0.05 will turn red and anything in between will be white.

LRLine = IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y, Null );

Pi = 3.14159265 * atan(1); // Pi
SlopeAngle = atan(bb)*(180/Pi);

LineUp = SlopeAngle > Angle;
LineDn = SlopeAngle < - Angle;

if(LineUp)
{
Plot(LRLine, "Lin. Reg. Line Up", IIf(LineUp, colorBrightGreen, colorWhite), LRStyle);
}
else
{
Plot(LRLine, "Lin. Reg. Line Down", IIf(LineDn, colorDarkRed, colorWhite), LRStyle);
} 

//==========================  Plot 1st SD Channel ======================================================================================================

SDP = Param("Standard Deviation", 1.5, 0, 6, 0.1);
SD = SDP/2;

width = LastValue( Ref(SD*StDev(p, Daysback),-shift) ); //Set width of inside chanels here.
SDU = IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y+width , Null ) ;
SDL = IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y-width , Null ) ;

SDColor = ParamColor("SD Color", colorCycle );
SDStyle = ParamStyle("SD Style");

Plot( SDU , "Upper Lin Reg", colorWhite,SDStyle ); //Inside Regression Lines
Plot( SDL , "Lower Lin Reg", colorWhite,SDStyle ); //Inside Regression Lines

//==========================  Plot 2d SD Channel ========================================================================================================

SDP2 = Param("2d Standard Deviation", 2.0, 0, 6, 0.1);
SD2 = SDP2/2;

width2 = LastValue( Ref(SD2*StDev(p, Daysback),-shift) ); //Set width of outside chanels here. 
SDU2 = IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y+width2 , Null ) ;
SDL2 = IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND BarIndex() < Lastx, y-width2 , Null ) ;

SDColor2 = ParamColor("2 SD Color", colorCycle );
SDStyle2 = ParamStyle("2 SD Style");

Plot( SDU2 , "Upper Lin Reg", colorWhite,SDStyle2 ); //OutSide Regression Lines
Plot( SDL2 , "Lower Lin Reg", colorWhite,SDStyle2 ); //OutSide Regression Lines

Trend = IIf(LRLine > Ref(LRLine,-1),colorGreen,colorRed);//Changes LR line to green if sloping up and red if sloping down.

Plot( LRLine , "LinReg", Trend, LRSTYLE );

//============================ End Indicator Code ==============================================

Combine this with your trading system. When system gives an entry signal, look at the Linear Regression Line and only take long positions if the Linear Regression line is green and the entry price is below the LR line. When system gives an entry signal, look at the Linear Regression Line and only take short positions if the Linear Regression line is red and the entry price is above the LR line. It is usefull for filtering out lower probability trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.