8.TECHTRADEROOKIE
9.ASHISH1970
10.A1B2C3
11.CHINMAY555
12.SHAHDR57
13.HMSANIL
14.KGSIRASANGI
15.NOVICETRADERS

I WANT TO GIVE U THE CODE OF Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM ( i hope its same )with below condition

1.you use it only for yr pvt perpose
2.no re-post in any forum
3.no upload anywhere
4.no passing to near and dear once
5.no businees intention
6.you can break the condition after 6 month! After 6 month u can do whatever you want with it.

if u agree with these condition and if u want to get that afl, pls inbox me with yr email id.
those who dont have pm enable i think they can write their mail id here with permission of admins,as no businees intention involed here.
lastly i trust u, hope u all not break my trust.

and FOR OTHERS who want it also, pls forgive me, i cant give u the afl for now, pls wait for my 2nd list and u all can inbox me but DONT PUT YR MAIL ID here now.

THANKS
Thanks dear amibrokerfans for trusting me and adding me your friends list pl. send me afl to the mail id.
[email protected].
regards.

1.BRUNOVRDDER
2.HARSHA KUMAR
3.HMP
4.KPKUMAR
5.RAJUAPSP
6.SAIVENKAT
7.SOUMEN.BAG1
8.TECHTRADEROOKIE
9.ASHISH1970
10.A1B2C3
11.CHINMAY555
12.SHAHDR57
13.HMSANIL
14.KGSIRASANGI
15.NOVICETRADERS

respected above 14 members
r u study today market ??
i requested to pls give me u r valuble feedback/suggestions at least oneweek.

sunilrhs

Though I said that, there will not be any post by me on this thread....But could not resist myself....Well Ami-Fans let time decide who is dumber out of us and definatly I am not the one :rofl:...

You get something and become highly excited about it, without realizing what impact it can have on your credibility....You should have done some research on your own before declaring urself a trumphet (or behaved like one)...

I am not angry by your comments...not at all...just feel sorry for you and your sidekicks... Not because this system is a spoof but the way it was projected...

Anyways if you think SG and ST are your enemy and they envy you because they dont have this system...and they are on your mercy...then I can only say "DIL KO KUSH RAKHNE KO GALIB YE KHAYAL BHI ACCHA HAI"

It also shows know nothing about TA and coding..all you know is copy-paste thingy....

Lastly, Try to bring some humbleness in your action and you will find hell lot of ppl on this forum to help in whatever way you want...SG is one the guy who helped me to learn lot of things and take decision on my own rather then relying on some F*****G AFL.

So respect seniors and you will go long way....

EagleHunt ---- Buddy well said...:clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

Originally Posted by SavantGarde------
"Sunil....let the boys do what they are doing....dont worry they will get exorcised in a week or so..... have been watching all the fun.... somebody puts Neptune from 9T...and says ...new invention in the works....!!!"

i think dumb like sunil can use any afl without testing but those 15 members r not that much fool that they will use it without testing.. they have brain and they will try to improve it, if there is any chance to do so.. i already told this Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM is not HOLYGRAIL but its very interesting..
now i think its better not to do timepass here or legpulling others, but become a JOKER and try to make u fun by researching few afl which can make the differance.
thank u.

rh6996

The AFL does not seem to be anything out of ordinary to me!! Why so much hype about it!?? Is it something giving excellent results? The chats posted thus far do not suggest that!! Even what I use is almost giving similar results, inferred the way the chart shows... and I can be totally wrong in this respect!!
Unfortunately the Expert I have is Password protected so cannot share and also dont think it is anything out of ordinary !!

Trying to post todays chart!!

Hi Folks,

i have done one trade today. Here is the below chart. along with Amifans AFL i am using some other indicators where i collected from Traderji site only. made some good bucks.Thanks a lot Amifans .:rofl::rofl:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8199/jp0307.png

Also one more reason to short 76.15 is R1 and its failed to break upper side.
I may not be able to trade in this week as i am very busy with my office work.

Thanks,
KP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.