Monkey King's Oily Tales (Day Trading Crude Oil)

looking at nat gas or zinc mini which should be safer for today.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever traded nickel??
i have not traded, but observing the movements for past few days.
looks better than natural gas

looking at nat gas or zinc mini which should be safer for today.
Have you ever traded nickel??
i have not traded, but observing the movements for past few days.
looks better than natural gas[/QUOTE]

No, have never traded nickel so far. True, volume in Nat gas not conducive for scalping.ill check nickel now. If crude breaks 3880 I may be in for a short trade though.

Took a quick scalp but trailing sl too close, got hit. Just 24 points from the trade. Sold 3882 exit 3880. (12 mini lots)
You get such mini profits when you are not brave enough to see a decent loss, lol.

Timed the scalp beautifully but chickened out

lol, small town ka rahne wala hu, so aadat gaon wali type hai, ;)

i usually sleep early (by city folk standards) unless i am caught in a trade (8/8:30 pm usually). wake up early (3:30 am roughly). i go for pre-twilight walk to the beach along the sea shore for nearly 2 hrs almost daily - barefoot on the soft sands (1 hr up, one down). other than keep me fit it really starts my day on a positive and happy note and makes me respect the power of mother nature.
This feels delightful. Which part of the country are you from?

This feels delightful. Which part of the country are you from?
Lol, south. Sea, sands and a few mountains. it used to be a small sweet place.

Sadly, now it is a concrete jungle - a smart city so they claim.

Luckily a few places are still somewhat intact and still survive despite the endless destruction.

Google 'araku valley' and you will see her lungs. (A reserve forest so it is still intact). The beaches remain only because we have no idea on how to destroy them as yet, but soon - lol.

Deelipenergy,

I cannot make sense of metals really. Need to spend time watching them. Low volume and huge sudden movements. Maybe make sense for delivery type trades but as of now I cannot make sense of these. I will pick them one by one and observe each for a few days. Yes, nickel does move - you were right.

Thanks for pointing that out. Good to have an alternate when crude misbehaves, which is quite often, lol.

Just went long on crude @ 3925, let me see. Aagh, got stopped out, trailing sl too close. Out @ 3930. 12 lots.

Lol, south. Sea, sands and a few mountains. it used to be a small sweet place.

Sadly, now it is a concrete jungle - a smart city so they claim.

Luckily a few places are still somewhat intact and still survive despite the endless destruction.

Google 'araku valley' and you will see her lungs. (A reserve forest so it is still intact). The beaches remain only because we have no idea on how to destroy them as yet, but soon - lol.
Adi maa Visakhapatanam ae kada! Ma Tatayya Bheemunipatnam lone puttaru!

Day 003 loss -800

The perils of trading inventory, lol. Was lucky to walk away with a small cut.

Today is a low volume day, esp evening - due USA market close