Metatrader for Indian markets

LivetoTrade

All demo will be disabled by today market close and subscribers wish to proceed or users serious about going for subscription can contact our support on : glscharts on gtalk and quote their login id to keep them active
GLS, do you have all the necessary approvals from NSE to offer paid services?

This would be a main criteria before one decides to avail your services :)

rvlv

NIFTY FUTURES IS 7600
CALL AVAILABLE ONLY UPTO 7000

CALLS MUST BE AVAILABLE UP TO 7600.-THIS CALLS FROM 7000 TO 7600 IS MISSING.
GLS SOME HOW NOT MUCH SERIOUS ABUT OPTION DATA .

SIMILARLY PUTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY UPTO 7000.
PUTS NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM7600 TILL 8200

every month,you need to see what is current nifty futures and give 500 points above for puts and 500 points below for calls.
it seems the people handling option area are having proper understanding of what customers need or look for.
I dont trade options-so i did not check.

Couple of my friends came and showed me the status & it was rather shy moment for me becoz i recommended them gls.
of course same guys agree futures & stocks data is good but their area is option trading.
what Can i say now.
Inspite of prevailing problems,I strongly request gls to please do needful on option data side and make sure data chnges as soon as expiry is over by date

regards

GLS,

Thanks for your reply!

I am a currency trader and would like to trade NSE-USDINR...

I am a bit confused as to why NSE-CDS (USDINR futures) live charts cannot be added on MT4, when its possible for SX...

My doubt is, is there a technical problem for providing live charts for NSE-Currency segment on MT4.., wondering what could be the challenge, can you please shed some light on this?

Most of the Currency Trading in India takes place at NSE, and NSE CDS segment is way ahead of SX in trades, volumes & execution!

And a lot more traders and funds trade most at NSE than SX...
You would get a lot of retail subscribers for NSE Currency if you provide it.

Thanks
Best Regards,

NIFTY FUTURES IS 7600
CALL AVAILABLE ONLY UPTO 7000

CALLS MUST BE AVAILABLE UP TO 7600.-THIS CALLS FROM 7000 TO 7600 IS MISSING.
GLS SOME HOW NOT MUCH SERIOUS ABUT OPTION DATA .

SIMILARLY PUTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY UPTO 7000.
PUTS NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM7600 TILL 8200

every month,you need to see what is current nifty futures and give 500 points above for puts and 500 points below for calls.
it seems the people handling option area are having proper understanding of what customers need or look for.
I dont trade options-so i did not check.

Couple of my friends came and showed me the status & it was rather shy moment for me becoz i recommended them gls.
of course same guys agree futures & stocks data is good but their area is option trading.
what Can i say now.
Inspite of prevailing problems,I strongly request gls to please do needful on option data side and make sure data chnges as soon as expiry is over by date

regards
Added those ranges requested.

rvlv

Glsmetarader

Thank you for the fast action.
I checked th mt4 platform of gls.
at first the improvement did not show up.
Then I thought -why would glstrader lie?If he said it is done-it is done-or else he woul very well say-not now-in future etc.

I started looking into your past posts an hints given by you.
Then I tried marketwatch-hide all symbols-show all symbols and close and re open.
the improved option prices with full required range are showing up.
I informed the guys who wanted it.will show them tomorrow as they turn up .
best regards

GLS is committed to provide quality service & quality data- I strongly believe it.

Glsmetarader

Thank you for the fast action.
I checked th mt4 platform of gls.
at first the improvement did not show up.
Then I thought -why would glstrader lie?If he said it is done-it is done-or else he woul very well say-not now-in future etc.

I started looking into your past posts an hints given by you.
Then I tried marketwatch-hide all symbols-show all symbols and close and re open.
the improved option prices with full required range are showing up.
I informed the guys who wanted it.will show them tomorrow as they turn up .
best regards

GLS is committed to provide quality service & quality data- I strongly believe it.
Bank Nifty ranges is now added bonus.