MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

DanPickUp

Also here:

Every body calm down as the thread is reported and I am sure the back admin will act according to what is posted. That will take some time.

So also here: Every body relax as other wise any short time trade will be influenced of this not needed event.

Take care / DanPickUp

rohitsx

So whats wrong with these commodity threads, so many posts but nothing of value :mad:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Gold For The Price Of Silver

If it takes control of your body and soul
Embrace it
If it makes you cry or leaves you wondering why
Don't turn around, face it
But do turn cold
If they promise you gold...for the price of silver
If it's chemically made by people you hate
Everything you want is what I've got to give you
You just have to let yourself come with me now
Everything you want is what I've got to give you
There's no time to hesitate, come with me now
Let's go and watch the sun rise.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
high volatility in commodity seems to reflect in commodity traders..............
exercise caution, take precaution, guys & gals, gentlemen and women, take care..............

marimuthu13

Just saw my this thread..again unwanted and useless discussions happned here.....

Just update on my Options trade planned for this month..

I will buy 5400 PE June contract if its comes to rs 10 ( half qty) and to rs 5 (rest of half qty)..

Will hold it till June Expiry or Nifty trades at 5400.

Taking risk only with profit earned from marekt..so no fear of loosing and i can hold it as it is....

marimuthu13

Just saw my this thread..again unwanted and useless discussions happned here.....

Just update on my Options trade planned for this month..

I will buy 5400 PE June contract if its comes to rs 10 ( half qty) and to rs 5 (rest of half qty)..

Will hold it till June Expiry or Nifty trades at 5400.

Taking risk only with profit earned from marekt..so no fear of loosing and i can hold it as it is....
Bought 5400 PE JUNE contract at rs 10..(only half qty)..rest of half qty will buy if it comes to rs 5