MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

Re: Trading system - Test it before use it

Hi,
Anyone who wanted to trade on their own..u can try this system, you can earn very good money if u trade as per system..

Apply ADX (50) PSAR ( standard setings),in your chart...

Going Long:
whenever PSAR gives buy signal, look at ADX chart, if D+ above D-, then entre buy trade.. SL as per PSAR..target 100 points..

Going Short:
whenever PSAR gives sell signal, look at ADX chart, if D- above D+, then entre Sell trade.. SL as per PSAR..target 100 points..

Test it in demo trade..it should work 80-90% of time..
Muthu, I use icharts web service and I don't see these 2 indicators available there. I think these are available only in MT4 and Amibroker softwares.

marimuthu13

Re: Trading system - Test it before use it

Muthu, I use icharts web service and I don't see these 2 indicators available there. I think these are available only in MT4 and Amibroker softwares.
Hi,
These 2 is very basic indicators.. all charting will have it..

In Icharts,

Parabolic SAR (PAR SAR)
ADX is Directional Movement Index (DMI)

Hi,
I take piovt points based on previous day OHLC..

Piovt trading work in all down trend/up trend and rangebound market..

I have set of rules for pivot trading in which u will get only about 12-15 trades per month with sucess rate of 70% ...( so 2000 points per month is target in silver)

But this month i did some mistakes and voilated the rule, paid off for those mistakes..
Muthu,
1.You promised to post some charts and explain why you took a particular trade, I think many are waiting for that.
2 Moreover how exactly you calculate your pivots because I don't think they match classic, fibo, cammela etc.
3.The starategy you mentioned about ADX and Psar is for silver or you have tried it elsewhere too.

marimuthu13

Muthu,
1.You promised to post some charts and explain why you took a particular trade, I think many are waiting for that.
2 Moreover how exactly you calculate your pivots because I don't think they match classic, fibo, cammela etc.
3.The starategy you mentioned about ADX and Psar is for silver or you have tried it elsewhere too.
point no 1, i started posting charts, but no body asked clarification on that charts..so gave it up

points no 2..Its same as classic pivots

points no 3..it work in every instuments but u have to study on profit booking points..