Maximize profit using SH's strategy

manojborle

Today's low will become the new SAR only if today's high is broken and the market makes a new high..

Do confirm and inform me if i am wrong..

Thanks
If today's high is broken then yes SAR will be 5435 but if the high is not broken 5435 should be trailing stop loss for long position.
Todays candle is a perfect DOJI and that too formed near an important level, so I think one should be more careful, as reversal may happen here.
If the reversal happens then it will be double top formation for the spot nifty

If today's high is broken then yes SAR will be 5435 but if the high is not broken 5435 should be trailing stop loss for long position.
Todays candle is a perfect DOJI and that too formed near an important level, so I think one should be more careful, as reversal may happen here.
If the reversal happens then it will be double top formation for the spot nifty
Strong global and very positive Pre Opening.. Planning to buy some calls as soon as market opens and keep up with my open positions..

SAR is yesterday's low..

manojborle

Strong global and very positive Pre Opening.. Planning to buy some calls as soon as market opens and keep up with my open positions..

SAR is yesterday's low..
I dont think its a very good idea buy calls here.
As per the strategy, today 3 ema is not touching and should be the time for profit booking.
Also the strategy says that if your position turns into deep profits suddenly, you have to book profits.

Now it is the second day 3 ema is not touching, so correction should come in near time and at present 3 ema is near 5493 level

As per the strategy, today 3 ema is not touching and should be the time for profit booking.
Also the strategy says that if your position turns into deep profits suddenly, you have to book profits.

Now it is the second day 3 ema is not touching, so correction should come in near time and at present 3 ema is near 5493 level
True but i still don't use 315.. I am much comfortable with SH's Swing instead and according to the swing, today, NF broke yesterday's high making yesterday's low the SL and so i decided to buy some calls instead of adding to the positions as i already have couple of positions as you can see.. I got the calls around 35rs(5600). My decision today was also bit influenced by strong fundamentals(global and local).

I still wanted to let people know how emotions can get you out of a winning trade. Yesterday i still dont know why i sold the 5400 call(it was out of emotion). I was lucky but others may not be lucky so i hope people will learn from my mistake and keep a watch on their emotions.

manojborle

True but i still don't use 315.. I am much comfortable with SH's Swing instead and according to the swing, today, NF broke yesterday's high making yesterday's low the SL and so i decided to buy some calls instead of adding to the positions as i already have couple of positions as you can see.. I got the calls around 35rs(5600). My decision today was also bit influenced by strong fundamentals(global and local).

I still wanted to let people know how emotions can get you out of a winning trade. Yesterday i still dont know why i sold the 5400 call(it was out of emotion). I was lucky but others may not be lucky so i hope people will learn from my mistake and keep a watch on their emotions.
same happened with me I had bought 5500 call @ 8 and sold @ 14, thinking it will not move much, but if I could stick to the view posted by me I could have been in huge profit.

Sold the calls around 48rs(5600) and bought some 5500 puts(hedging against my open long positions) around rs.24.50 with the target when prices reach near the MA.

manojborle

Sold the calls around 48rs(5600) and bought some 5500 puts(hedging against my open long positions) around rs.24.50 with the target when prices reach near the MA.
good, i too bought 5600 put @ 57 and sold @ 61, made 6800 and then bought 5500 put and sold 5300 call @ 277
Will cover everything @ 3 ema touch

It is very easy to nazar-andaaz this rule. Actually it is the second consecutive day of 3EMA not touching. Booked all longs at EOD.

Will re-enter if next candle is blue and contains 3EMA. Otherwise stay on the sidelines.

manojborle

It is very easy to nazar-andaaz this rule. Actually it is the second consecutive day of 3EMA not touching. Booked all longs at EOD.

Will re-enter if next candle is blue and contains 3EMA. Otherwise stay on the sidelines.
good that is what I was saying, for me unfortunately I booked longs yesterday only because of the DOJI and as it was 2nd consecutive day 3 ema was not touching I bought 5500 puts @ 29