Manoj's Trading Diary

manojborle

Kyon ?? I thought that we were done with upside for today, and will only do ding-dong for rest of the session.

Trendline was broken and NF reversed from yesterday's high, so I bought for test of extreme, but it faced resistance at trendline so I exited @ 5589

manojborle

Total 6 trades today, 4 in profit and 2 in loss

profit - 17100
loss - 6400

Overall day ended in profit of 10688

after charges will be around 8000/-

Will post entries, exits along with trading diary

manojborle

Today's indiscipline

I had decided not to risk more than 2% of my capital which I kept around 1000-1500.
I did follow this with equity trade of ONGC, but then traded NF and risked upto 11% on one trade.

I am not sure the position sizing strategy for equity and future trading can be same or not.

Can anybody help me with this ?

manojborle

u r with zerodha ??pls help me i didnt get after charges 8000/- for 6 trades:confused::confused::confused:
sir, it depends on entries and exits, even more profit can be made if your entries and exits are precise.

2 of my trades were wrong and i should have exited earlier but i waited and so my loss increased.
Also in 4 trades which were profitable I exited too soon otherwise my profit would have been even more

manojborle

So basically ur entire month return is -8000(loss) and u daytrade 8 lots of nifty at a time?
yes and mostly but I am reducing number of lots until I start recognising setups and then will come back to 8 lots again

manojborle

Today out of town and could not connect to ZT from usb net, so no trading today

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Forex 2
O Forex 0
manojborle Trading Diary 566
manojborle Trading Diary 651
manojborle Trading Diary 39