Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

silver too can give good fall.

MANISH_DAMANI

u mean wen 20 hour ma crosses 50 hours ma, we can go short?
nopes. I mean to say a dip could be possible in next 20 hrs.

MANISH_DAMANI

Already fall started $7 falls after my alarm.

MANISH_DAMANI

Normal parameters i have discussed above kindly check. After that i use ichimoku kinko hyo system, many others but it is not for beginner it is for advance trader. So i dont know about your knowledge so sorry in advance if i wrongly interpret you.

Last edited:
Hi, can u pls. elaborate on how to do intraday in copper. For your knowledge, I just started a commodity account with Rs.30000, planning to start with copper mini, but not yet started my first trade. I have been following traderji, moneycontrol, and following the price of copper for the past 10 days. I work from home and I am sitting in front of my computer from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. for my primary income. One commodity person suggested in copper to look for 50 paise profits and to do 4-5 trades in a day and Rs.1000 is easily possible per day. Is this feasible and advisable? Pls. help.

MANISH_DAMANI

5111 book profit once or keep tralling stoploss 5115

Also, u have mentioned in one of your posts that you are a scalper. It could be of great help to starters like me if you could explain the scalping strategey as well. Thanks in advance.