Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Fantastic strategy, if the price moves against the trade for 100-150 points, no need for stop loss, add more to the position,

just cannot go wrong

Cheers
::thumb::[/QUOLO
I think you guys started to do something else it dont effect me. IF you see I am saying for rs 300-400 points from here. IF 100-150 points gone above and I have view that It will come down then I will wait and dont book unnecessary loss.Come out of books and legends and learn real life trading else always pay stoploss to the market. Strategy is for positional. In my opinion crude if dont cross $ 100 then after 2-3 weaks a correction might start for $8-10 atleast. What I am doing I am telling that. If I say 100-150 points it might be 25 more points then start falling then I have only regret why not I hold. IF market condition like war, production etc. is against short then I will exit at 100 points. And my opinion valuing for some one then good and not then please I am not saying anybody to follow as I am not paid for my opinions here.

Fantastic strategy, if the price moves against the trade for 100-150 points, no need for stop loss, add more to the position,

just cannot go wrong

Cheers
::thumb::
Read the full message SL is given and if felt that no need to let the sl trigerred and extra lots which I can sell so I will sell. So that I can do more profits.You are trying to do leg pulling because I have commented their in Copying Rakesh Jhunjhunwala ...thread.You are welcome. Because it dont effect me because there is many members who are seeing my opinion from first day how much I am wrong or right and my strategies are successful or not they themselves judged I dont need to speak.:thumb::):)

It was my mistake that I have commented on Copying the Rakesh JhunJhunwala thread without knowing I am commenting on some uncultured person statements. I thought this is a forum where we debate and learn from each other.So few crazy people started doing stupidity with me I can reply them in their language but as this is a forum for Gentleman and we belongs to good family and values so I am not replying in their way. So guys dont take me wrong for this. Because I dont tolerate bull shits.

calic

if you trade this call with big SL of rs 100-150 then might gain 300-400 points in 2-3 months even less This strategy will give profit and trade only when you have Rs 200000 capital or more because in any senario we need to sell more at 100-150 points above so you can sell. Because we are not here to pay Stoplosses.
Manish Bhai,
Please mention the resistance in nymex that you suggested here as stop of 150 pts.Thanks

possi in next 7 days but Keep SL 448 strictly.
copper is trading at 436.I have given Sl 448 after that two times come down and as I am not actively giving views on copper so I dont tell to book profit. After that its raise to rs 449-449.50 some where between then from next day starts falling and 436 today. IF I would say dont put SL then few guys like above start shouting like that. I also mentioned in 7 days I am seeing some fall its 10th day but I am not God so that I can tell you everything exact. Commodity trade in range and trends who teach these type of people who know only doing bullying and have no other works.I am not trading to show my smartness and I am trading for my livelihood and working for serious money. What others doing that dont give me income and my income is generated from my trades and I also loose from my trades.:thumb:

Manish Bhai,
Please mention the resistance in nymex that you suggested here as stop of 150 pts.Thanks
Better follow nymex and keep $ 100 once your stoploss once and secondly sir not mind do it at your risk. Because I am not like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala JI and Radha Kishan ji (even though have some family connection (called Bhaiypa in our samaj) with him but dont know him personally as I dont meet my relatives) so some body copying me.:lol::thumb:

CRUDE IS NOW TRADING IN TIGHT RANGE OF $ 95-98.50. SO one can risk upto $ 98.50 for sort term and $ 100 for 2-3 months. In my view 2 weaks could be in tight range with sell on rally and in third weak possible one bounce and after that a final correction in weekly chart could be possible. I am not God but its my calculation

bollinger band break down in copper so little more correction expected. IF not bounce from here.In weakly chart in commex correction going on.but in between 1 bounce expected after this week for 2 week so if get 430-428 then good buy for short run. but trade their with strict sl. After 2 weak one can sell . Its only view.

short term trader should keep trail sl.

copper is trading at 436.I have given Sl 448 after that two times come down and as I am not actively giving views on copper so I dont tell to book profit. After that its raise to rs 449-449.50 some where between then from next day starts falling and 436 today. IF I would say dont put SL then few guys like above start shouting like that. I also mentioned in 7 days I am seeing some fall its 10th day but I am not God so that I can tell you everything exact. Commodity trade in range and trends who teach these type of people who know only doing bullying and have no other works.I am not trading to show my smartness and I am trading for my livelihood and working for serious money. What others doing that dont give me income and my income is generated from my trades and I also loose from my trades.:thumb:
Well said sir.