Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

buy again at 5139 sl 5131 this time target 10-15 points or more
closed the position at 5140 total profit at trader ji 17 points(25-7-8+7)

Last edited:
Re: Manish Damani - hello pls adv

Hi Manish,
I am new in share market. Hv tried to get help from many sources but cud not hence as others i too loss due to following misinfo/guidence.
I hd opened trad ac with Sharekhan, joined paid services like hammock and smart products resulted losing amount. nothing gained. hence as per one of my online fried i had opened an act with Angel Brok and loss 75,000 in 2 months. AB are the biggest frauders/cheaters in this line, i think.
is it possible for you to help me / guide me, even i dont gain big profit, can i trade safely and get some profit even in small margin.
lk forward to your advic.
rgds
rraj
[email protected]

MANISH_DAMANI

hitted sl so better stop trade and observe market once as crude seems weak

MANISH_DAMANI

buy crude at 5133 sl 5121.

MANISH_DAMANI

Hi Manish,
I am new in share market. Hv tried to get help from many sources but cud not hence as others i too loss due to following misinfo/guidence.
I hd opened trad ac with Sharekhan, joined paid services like hammock and smart products resulted losing amount. nothing gained. hence as per one of my online fried i had opened an act with Angel Brok and loss 75,000 in 2 months. AB are the biggest frauders/cheaters in this line, i think.
is it possible for you to help me / guide me, even i dont gain big profit, can i trade safely and get some profit even in small margin.
rgds
rraj
[email protected]
Dont worry I can understand your pain and what best I can do for I can do. But it will take time to recover your losses to make u in profit for that I have to understand your riskprofile and guide you accordingly.

MANISH_DAMANI

Hi Manish,
rgds
rraj
[email protected]
Please remove your email address else people think I am advertising here free of cost as this is learning thread.

MANISH_DAMANI

Crude is weak on daily chart sell on rise.