Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

MANISH_DAMANI

Dear sir , where can we get 15 mnts end of the day charts of the previous 3 days please?Does mcx provide that with indicators ..Is it free for everyone ?
No mcx directly not provide that in my knowledge. But you have 3 option in my view may be more-
Buy the software and data feed.
Mt4
open account with share khan use trade tiger its free but dont tell them that you wont trade. normal all indicators are available. Rest other memeber if know then they inform you if they like.
Free I can give you nymex and comex realtime- mt4 from alpariuk, forexpros.com, netdania.com. These are good of that mt4 advance and fast.
good luck:thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

Sell crude with stoploss of 5148 for 10-15 points

MANISH_DAMANI

stoploss triggered but seems coming down

No mcx directly not provide that in my knowledge. But you have 3 option in my view may be more-
Buy the software and data feed.
Mt4
open account with share khan use trade tiger its free but dont tell them that you wont trade. normal all indicators are available. Rest other memeber if know then they inform you if they like.
Free I can give you nymex and comex realtime- mt4 from alpariuk, forexpros.com, netdania.com. These are good of that mt4 advance and fast.
good luck:thumb:
Thank you so much sir .Is the brokerage same for all traders in commodities,if we chose sharekhan?

MANISH_DAMANI

Thank you so much sir .Is the brokerage same for all traders in commodities,if we chose sharekhan?
No brokerage is not same for all brokers. RK global and Zerodha are very cheap in comparison to them. Sharekhan is showing arrogance to its customer who giving them good volume. Sharekhan is hungry for money.

MANISH_DAMANI

thank you sir ,So , it means , that their charts are good to follow .. yes sir I will consider this option.
In my view it is. But if you are satisfied then you can continue. I am not happy with them due to their brokerage so now not trading. Only on urgency I use that account.

MANISH_DAMANI

OK sir , Could you kindly tell , which are thier indicators that are special to them .Do they have buy sell signals for positional trades ?
Buy Sell signal not available. But they are providing tips you want you can follow them. Some good facilities like tralling stoplos etc. etc. available with their latest software.In positional that dont impact you much on rs 70-100 rs extra per lot in brokerage of crude.others too depending on pricing of commodity.

MANISH_DAMANI

now 10 points down after hitting stoploss.