Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
once give a screen shot of 10 lots..

of big Silver.. not mini...

BTW..not interested in your money making..or in the process of ur making..
Suggesting to trade..and trade big... just a SMALL Advise
I am not trading in silver mega 1st of all. And I dont think I give proof of that. Bec I always use silver mini better 6 times. And I am not here to give proofs because I am not tip provider.And I am ready to leave traderji any time becuase I am just helping few friends who are asking for help. So better concentrate on sharing knowledge instead of trades.:):thumb:

BUY SILVER CMP 51590 SL 51390 FOR 200 -500 POINST OR above

once give a screen shot of 10 lots..

of big Silver.. not mini...

BTW..not interested in your money making..or in the process of ur making..
Suggesting to trade..and trade big... just a SMALL Advise
Bro its useless to debate with such people..i m very sure even if u give 20 lots screen shots and show huge profits no one will believe..they will start saying DTP work..better trade earn nd enjoyyyy... ITS WASTE OF TIME ND ENERGY TO KEEP PROVING AGAIN ND AGAIN.. :) :thumb:

DSM

For those who believe/trust you, no proof is necessary. For others, no proof is good enough.

BTW Nobody is employing and paying you money, so you don't need to provide proof or screenshot and waste your time. Wheather you trade 1 lot or 100 is nobody else business.

There is a saying that is applicable in this modern world. No good deed goes unpunished. Your thread is followed by many traders who appreciate it, but there will be a minority who come only for the purpose to create nusiance.

Why take the trouble to read the post of somebody you don't believe? And waste the thread owners and others time.?

Keep up the good work. Much appreciated.

bro I am trading and trading earning big too. I am giving proof not attract thats why 1 line proof. Becuase I dont need. Few people used bad words and few needs help for both I am posting. Those need help for them friendly help with no arrogance. Those using bad words as they become slave of someone for them a eyeopener. I hope now doubts clear. And I am trading my levels.:):thumb:

Hey manish and dsm, how are you both? are you both regular traders in NG? I am analyzing GUJRATGAS it deals in NG only. How are is the market for NG as I have to value its inventory. If its NG is low currently and has potential to increase in price later on I can make profit on that valuation alone.
Fine bro.How are you.I never trade in NG. As it very speculative counter to track.If you want to ask other commodity. Like crude, copper, anything but I am not good in NG as it is very dangerous commodity. I give rare calls in NG as its dont follow techncial well as per me. IT all depend on US weather and demand and supply, inventory etc.
I feel more good if I am able to help you in any way. But in NG I am not good.:):thumb:

Thanx i'm also good. Im also here if you need any financial analysis for equity. My current recos are ITC and GUJRATGAS. Wait for ITC to come near 250 levels and hold both for long term.

NOIDATOLL aswell.
Thanz bro. IF I need your I definitely ping you for this.
Technically your pick Gujrat gas has made Bullish Butterfly pattern. But if I look its long term chart it is making lower high and lower low from long time. Trading below 200-50-20 ema.
For being in bull trend it has to trade above 300 levels.Its is in downtrend from 2011 last quarter. Though I dont watch stock market very closely but as per news I have heard C Rangarajan committee is trying to pass new formula for computing gas price. If that accpeted then from $4-4.5mmbtu to $8mmbtu.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy...r-unit-rangarajan-panel-submits-report-315157

If this is going to game change then let see.

ITC is in clear cut uptrend in weekly chart though correction is happening in daily chart making lower low and lower high 20-50 ema crossover about to happen if that happens then further downside possible.Rs 272 is very important support. if that breaks and start trading below 279(200 ema) and 272 also the it can go upto 220 in long run. But seems dont sustaing below 273 for much time.

Noida toll has good support at rs 18.10.One can but there with small rs 1-2 sl. for rs 25-26 in long run.

Out of 3 stock Itc seems stronger candidate to buy in dips technically. Now yours fundatmental reason expecting you will post this time.:):thumb: