Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
selling crude again at 5085 sl 5095. for the target 5068

yes have to check data

tomorrow is chinese data might be in expectation of that

buy silver above 51500. Sl 51000.target will be 52839/53000. Use mini lots better. time frame 7-10 days.
Resistance are 51858/51945in between 2 more resistance. Closing above 51500 is important for this
silver 1st and 2 nd resistance crossed cmp 52116. 52187 high.:):thumb:

silver made a high of 52400. Though I can compute so called data April log.

few people forgot system are made by human like sword is made by human. Its depend on warrior how use it . Every body know sword can cut head but whose warrior it self or enemy. So moral of the story TA can be learned from any one but sixth sense required to be developed by self broad mind and no book could teach it. So hope silver king today realised atleast in over confidence and jealous never betray good friends.It is not matter sl hits becuase its a market. But today silver king has done 1 wrong step. he again again shorting silver in over confidence. he started taking trade on emotions. I am not his enemy. but he himself disrepute himself in my eyes. Now he come in panic and he will do mistakes again and because of him others also loose. Sho he has to keep his cool. And forget about target and slowly move with right decision.Silver playing for 100-200 points is not every time safe. Atleast Support resistance properly judged. Secondly with 1-2-3 indicator its not possible every time to trade.And with small capital of rs 1 lakhs if he actually use should not play with mega lot if truly doing . If for overshowing people then ok. So bye learning 2-3 partially indictaors in arraogance disrespecting good friend of 2 yrs for a short run fame.I hope silver king now have realised internally.

selling crude again at 5085 sl 5095. for the target 5068
sl hit again down at level out of 37 points 10 poiints gain still 26 points. In copper rs 5400 losss not much in net. Net loss for the day is rs2800.

Last edited:
only yestersday i post hunt brothers story
Yes I remember that and I write as a well wisher so that in competition some body dont burn their hands and others hands. Because I went through from these situation. Its not only for him it as learning message for all how a trader behave and reacts in panic time. Here his patient test and strategy of his own work. ALl bookish throey over and man started taking unnecessary risk.. So we all have to keep cool and dont do same mistake again again if day is not favourable. Becuase when this will eat whole profit and at last capital in panic. my best wishes to him and all.:):thumb:

Last edited:
sell crude 5104 sl 5110 target 10-15 points