Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
gud mrng manish ji ..wats d outlook for crude 2day for intraday..
GOOD MORNING BRO
CRUDE AS PER ME IS NOT GOOD TO BUY TILL IT CROSS $ 94.65 WITH VOLUMES. BUT OVERSOLD IN HOURLY CHART SO WAIT FOR SOME PULLBACK IF ANY SELL NEAR $94.65. IF THA BREAKS IMMEDIATELY OUT. SECOND OPTION IS SELL BELOW $ 93.86 WITH SMALL STOPLOSS $94 FOR THE TARGET OF $93.04/92.25/91.43.BEST WILL BE WAIT AND SELL NEAR $94.65. TARGET STILL THE SAME AS ALL ARE SUPPORTS AND $93.86 IS PV FOR INTRADAY. :thumb:

Last edited:
One correction in daily chart is due from where we have to keep watch on charts. Use rally for intraday sell.

i am zero in ta..pls tell me where 2 start..wat things 2 learn..just one by one..and if possible pls give the source for that..i mean any websites..and just want to trade crude small intraday maximum 5 points..so guide me accordingly.. Thnx..
use traderji here enought is available in threads. Then google few websites. My big teacher somewher is traderji. Only learning is not sufficient many thing you have to discover your own but it will take time of months to years depending on you. Experience become your greatest teacher. For 5 points i tell you simple strategy without other indicators just watch candle stick reversal and sell or buy after huge rise or fall above 2 % but i am scared and worried about you and people like you who dont know ta - abc would burn your finger. Stoploss too.

Today evening i might not be available so friends who would wait for me dont wait because i might be bussy in one sadhana in evening due to amavasya. Sorry friends

sell crude resistance 5139 pivot as stoploss for now . s1-5103-5075. in evening 5075-5080 possi. if stoploss hits sell again near 5167. resistance.