Low Cost Brokerage Options & Futures - R K GLOBAL IS IT WORTH

RK Global is the lowest brokerage charging firm. I have been using it from the beginning of this year and I am happy. Summary about them is

* Cash segment - 999/- p.m. unlimited transactions.
* FnO - 9/- per lot on both legs for both intraday and carry forward.
* Margin - as prescribed by NSE ( 10.4 % ). Other firms charge atleast 15%

* If Odin desktop terminal is opted, there is monthly charges of 299/- + service charges
* If Odin web client is preferred, there is monthly charges of 99/- + service charges.
* Call and trade @ 25/- per call.
* Limit is reflected immediately if funds are transfered from hdfc bank.

* The servers go down couple of times in a month. That did not cause any problems for me. They accept trade on call at that time without any charges.
* The number of scrips that can be viewed at a time is only 20. You got to pay 100/- extra for another 20 scrips.
* If you transfer from non-hdfc banks, you will have to call them to get limit.

Overall, I am very happy about the service they offer. I was paying 100/- 70/- and lowest of 40/- per FnO contract with other firms which is drastically reduced.

-Sachin

Hello Sachin,
I am planing to open a/c with rkg. would you please tell me about their odin
software more.My planing to do day trading in nse with 999 monthly plan
I read much negative post about rkg performance.You told that you use at begaining of this year How much problem do you face with odin software Like
frequantly disconnect,password problem, fund transfer problem e.t.c

Thanking you.

kuthapi,

I am sorry, what I mean is that I have been using it from the beginning of the year.

I am very happy with the odin terminal. Its fast and does not hang up. My trade tiger terminal used to hang up several times which is not the case with odin. I use RK fr FnO and have not found major problems. The only problem i faced is that the server goes down 2-3 times in a month, but they will bring it up within 15 minutes and I have not had any problem with that as they allowed "Call and Trade" free of charge whenever the server went down.

Password need to be changed every 15 days like any other terminals. I have not had any problems except only one time where their server went down and the password was reset by default. Do not be scared, coz their default password after reset is rkg123 :)

If transfering from HDFC, you will get the limit immediately, otherwise if you transfer to any of their other banks, you will have to give them a call mentioning your ref no, amount and client id. You will get limit in 10 minutes.
They have accounts with ICICI, AXIS, SBI, PNB. If you have account with these banks, just transfer and give them a call.

Things that I did not like are:
* They have limited the number of scrips to 20 which i think may not be suitable for traders in cash segment.
* They do not have proper charting. I use tradetiger/metastock for charts

Problems do exist with every terminal. But I am saving hell lot of money in brokerage. Money saved is money earned :)

Take Care,
Sachin.

I have the web odin from rkg. I must say from all these days i am facing lots of problems. Sometimes, i am not even able to login, forget about trading in it. The software really sucks !!! The representatives are quite honest , but the software is not at all good. Consider other broker houses :)

Hello Sachin,
I am planing to open a/c with rkg. would you please tell me about their odin
software more.My planing to do day trading in nse with 999 monthly plan
I read much negative post about rkg performance.You told that you use at begaining of this year How much problem do you face with odin software Like
frequantly disconnect,password problem, fund transfer problem e.t.c

Thanking you.
Hello Kuthapi,

I am using RK from 2-3 weeks,so I am also relatively new to the RK !!!!

First I was thinking of "Web" but the Office guy of RK told me that is slow.

So, I opted for "Odin" for NSE-cash.The monthly charge is 331(299+S.T)

I select the 9/- rupee plan.It is good !!! no hidden charges !!! I can buy 100 shares of tata steel @ 500 andcan sold @501.(brokerage=18,taxes=30-40 depends upon turnover)

So, Overall my experience with RK is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!(My broker was Aanadrathi which is very high)

RK is the cheapest broker I know till Date!!!!!!!

There are sometimes problem with the server but I can call and Trade.(for such a cheap broker it is bearable :thumb:)

You will not get such a cheap broker anywhere,So start trading &enjoy:clap:

Hope this is Useful to You :cool:

Hi Sachin & abhishek
First of all thank u for sharing your experiance with rkg.
My planing is to do Trading like scapler (jobbers) with small profit.
Suppose I buy 500 tatastell sell at 500.25 or more margin for this kind of trading rkg is best but if there is odin hang up problem then it is not good like trader for me at this time i am paying 0.046 (46 rs per 1 lakh tourn over)with all tax & brokerga in intraday for same thing with rkg i have to pay taxes which i think 0.021 (21 rs per 1 lakh tourn over ) theri 999 per month unlimted turn over plan with odin (rs 299)is good for me.

Thanks a lot

Hi abhishek
As per my knowledge you are still paying much.If you trade in quantity then it is very good but for small quantity like 25 ,50 ,100 tata steel is very high
Suppose you put a limit to buy 100 tata steel and it comes in three part
then what ?
Look at one of my transaction

buy tata steel 169 at 516.44 = 87278.36
sell tata stel 169 at 516.85 = 87347.65
Gros profil = 69.29

Total Turn over = 174626
Borkerage 0.025 = 43.66
stt 0.025 on selling side = 21.83
ser tax 11.64 on brokrage = 5.08
Nse charges0.00325 on T.o = 5.68
Stamp duty 0.002 On T.O = 3.49
sebi tax 0.0001 ON T.o = 0.17

So total my brokrage = 79.91 (174626 % 0.046 )
with all taxes

My net Loss =69.29- 79.91
I have to pay my broker =10.62

I dont know why there is different in service tax but this is avarage

Hope this May help
Thanks

Hey Guys
I started this thread for people to come & share the Low cost brokerage for options & futures trading specially R K Global. As we all know R K Global is the least brokerage charging Broker in the market. Till now I had not seen any of the brokers who are giving so least charges.
In case of F & O normally other brokers are charging around 80-90-100 or more per lot which is 8 to 10 times higher than RKG i.e. 9/- per lot.
I am trading through them for Options & its good.
On negative side there server goes down some times which may be risky.
Currently they are in updation of there main server, I hope after that we will not face as such any problems.
The way they had got there web based trading version design is mind blowing which is designed by Financial Technologies Ltd.

Guys Please comments & discuss any more issues or points you had come through.

Thanks

AshPats :clapping: