LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

"The Finance Ministry is looking into Life Insurance Corporation’s investment in Gitanjali Gems" ...as if the fall wasn't enough...
how can it have only sellers for so many days continuously ? no one interested to buy?not even some brave(dumb) who thinks it has hit the low or it has value now?
Market does things that we can't even imagine. As said by John Maynard Keynes "Markets can remain irrational a lot longer than you and I can remain solvent. "

Vertigo_1985

k i cant use that need quick not much paid services either , esignal is close to 10k a month bvut i like ib and its free but you have to open a account with minimum 3 lakhs with them
what's the brokerage for intraday stocks ? their charting service good when compared to amibroker? how many days intraday data is available ?
Nest plus charts in Nest are pathetic and there aren't much useful option like stock screener too. Data from excel to amibroker does the job for me, its not much delayed but sometimes quotes are missed and i have to backfill. But i am not trading more than 5 scrips at a time so not that big issue to me. Maybe in sometime will shift.

ryan4ucar

what's the brokerage for intraday stocks ? their charting service good when compared to amibroker? how many days intraday data is available ?
Nest plus charts in Nest are pathetic and there aren't much useful option like stock screener too. Data from excel to amibroker does the job for me, its not much delayed but sometimes quotes are missed and i have to backfill. But i am not trading more than 5 scrips at a time so not that big issue to me. Maybe in sometime will shift.
daytrading is 2.5 paisa... its a complete package in tems of analysing ... i only trade only when i have a real trading edge thats y i watch so many charts.. anyways woulf like to see that zerodha platform hope its good