LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

Thanks Bro. imported it, but not showing the graphs, and are you sure these are intraday graphs of 15 days or not just the high low open close for each day?

Looks like the import format or the way the data is arranged is not supported.
sequence in amibroker import wizard should be like this -
symbol name, YMD, time, open, high, low, close, volume

Regards

ryan4ucar

Never chase the market, it'll come where you want it.And always try to buy bottom and sell top.

Is this what you said?
I did say never chase the market , i did say it was all set to trade down to 380 where i thought it was a good buy (when you were long much higher) so did you bother to look at it at 380 ? Also i never tell anybody to buy bottom and sell high cause nobody knows bottom and high .. Its a stupid line made famous by tv analysts and followed by newbie traders(thats y they trade agains trend) :).

I might say buy higher and sell more higher or vice versa which i think makes sense

Last edited:

ryan4ucar

also Ameet buddy a straight fwd advise try to focus on process and study , ithink your focus is on money like all newbie traders , learn from vertigo see how fast he is improving , i can tell from the smart questions he asks.

P.S. not to say your questions are stupid ameet but i feel vertigo is really focused on getting better and getting into a process.

Ameet148

also Ameet buddy a straight fwd advise try to focus on process and study , ithink your focus is on money like all newbie traders , learn from vertigo see how fast he is improving , i can tell from the smart questions he asks.

P.S. not to say your questions are stupid ameet but i feel vertigo is really focused on getting better and getting into a process.
Thanks for the advise bro.I'll try to beat Vertigo :p