LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

vertigo , ameet see how these bull flags in tcs, bajaj-auto working their way up with almost no pullbacks , safe stocks to load up
yeah..revenue declaration today so was watching it.
In my other setups i use stop order to get entry above a candle when some fail occurs. i find it difficult to find an entry trigger in flag patterns. What are the things you look for before entering ? plz explain this on Bajaj chart with detail.

Regards

Ameet148

Ryan Bro. currently I am not using any trading or charting software except for what the broker has supplied.And to my surprise when I compare the candlestick graph with NSE TAME, it came out to be inaccurate.Don't know how they draw their candlesticks.

Currently am completely relying on NSE TAME for candlesticks.The only problem is, it doesn't refresh automatically and most of the time even if I refresh it, it would not simply load the data, saying "No Data".

My requirements are:
1.I need a free website or software that accurately displays candlestick data with volume and updates it automatically within one minute without requiring a manual refresh.

2.I want to study Intraday Historical Data.Where can I find it for free?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Again if these two things are not available for free, please suggest something that cheap and affordable, cuz I can't buy metastock or Ambibroker or even live data(cuz I need to earn before I can pay for monthly subscriptions).

Vertigo_1985

Ryan Bro. currently I am not using any trading or charting software except for what the broker has supplied.And to my surprise when I compare the candlestick graph with NSE TAME, it came out to be inaccurate.Don't know how they draw their candlesticks.

Currently am completely relying on NSE TAME for candlesticks.The only problem is, it doesn't refresh automatically and most of the time even if I refresh it, it would not simply load the data, saying "No Data".

My requirements are:
1.I need a free website or software that accurately displays candlestick data with volume and updates it automatically within one minute without requiring a manual refresh.

2.I want to study Intraday Historical Data.Where can I find it for free?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Again if these two things are not available for free, please suggest something that cheap and affordable, cuz I can't buy metastock or Ambibroker or even live data(cuz I need to earn before I can pay for monthly subscriptions).
I think the time difference between the 2 charting systems leads to mismatch. I have found this true with NEST PLUS chart and chart given in NEST itself.

1. If your are tight on cash then i would suggest you to google for amibroker or metastock(if you know what i mean :) ).
2. For free data feed you can refer to this thread in traderji itself -
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...le-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html#post778135

It will take time to get used to the software, spend time with it. You can also download intraday and EOD data, it's available on net. Will give link first you do above things.

Regards

ryan4ucar

I think the time difference between the 2 charting systems leads to mismatch. I have found this true with NEST PLUS chart and chart given in NEST itself.

1. If your are tight on cash then i would suggest you to google for amibroker or metastock(if you know what i mean :) ).
2. For free data feed you can refer to this thread in traderji itself -
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...le-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html#post778135

It will take time to get used to the software, spend time with it. You can also download intraday and EOD data, it's available on net. Will give link first you do above things.

Regards

Yes you can do all that plus you can download this software from motivewave.com, its free for 15 days it gives live google data , if you like it you can buy it for 99 dollars i think one time fee ,its a great tool for starters who want t to become professional one day

Ameet148

Thanks Ryan and Vertigo.I'll google it and finish it then will let you know.

But what about historical intraday charts?Can I view them on metastock and ambibroker (googled one) or will I have to download them manually?

Which one is better meta or Ambi?

Ameet148

now I have installed Equis metastock 11 Pro.And am only able to load it in offline mode.I want to study historical intraday graphs, can anyone please help?

Ameet148

Yes you can do all that plus you can download this software from motivewave.com, its free for 15 days it gives live google data , if you like it you can buy it for 99 dollars i think one time fee ,its a great tool for starters who want t to become professional one day
Bro. Everything is complete give me the link for intraday EOD data.