Live Trading Calls by seniors.

rkkarnani

Very true. But sir most of the methods written in the forum do not give consistent profits.

The idea was that no one will be ready to share his winning method but might help some new traders by giving live calls so that newcomers can gain confidence and learn while trading.

I do not see any wrong in the idea.I request some successful traders to come forward and start the project :)
Its surely a good idea but not workable as no one here would be having a "fool proof" method to generate profits consistently.

Believe me : If there are such people who do generate only profits probably would not be 'wasting' their time here and that too in market hours!! They will be busy 'generating"!! But luckily we have a lots of seniors here who, in their spare time would give lots of time to others in clearing doubts or suggesting changes and helping all round improvement.

Moreover I am very sure that a Senior person whose chart reading gives him regular profits of say 20 Nifty points a day and if he gives his calls , they 'will' not give the same level of profits to the person acting on the calls!!! And very strangely but its a fact a few traders with his call may not earn at all!! Its the 'trader' and his discipline that counts a lot, much more than anticipated by many of us here!!

I am saying all this from my own expirience... In the past have had good call givers but still did not make money as was either exiting early, not maintaining SL, or even not entering a Trade as the same was contra to my own mkt view!!
One can argue that it is possible to follow the calls with full discipline but it is lot easier said than done.
My suggestion is : Look around, with some effort you are sure to get some strategy or idea or indicator or some link that will help you device your own profit generating trades!!
All the best!!

ps.: Just my $0.02 !!

4xpipcounter

Prakash, I can speak on behalf of any successful trader in this forum. There are many reasons why traders do not post their live trades. For one, I'm not one bit embarrassed to post any of my trades. As many has said already, there is no benefit in simply showing. Newbies also do not benefit from someone saying I entered here, jumped out here, and got 350 pips (yawn).
The reason I personally don't do it is because of the extra pressure I put on myself, and then having to follow up, because I know 100's of people are at least watching the posts.
Then, let's say I forget to post when I exit, and then price goes against the original position, now personal integrity comes into question. Once that happens, there is no way of being of benefit to anyone, because you have earned a spotty reputation, whether you earned it or not.
Newbies do not benefit by watching seasoned traders scoop up 100's of pips. They are benefited by watching and studying indicators and the methodologies that go with it.
Blitzz mentioned a few traders, all of whom I have confidence in that they are doing well, but have never met any of them personally. If you do not believe they are doing well, then please bring your proof that substantiates your claim. OTT, it is just empty rhetoric.

Blitzz, with regards to the opening post, I must say that I am respectfully on the same side of the ones that have offered a repudiation. It is ideas, then comments and questions that need to be brought to the table. If it is just trades, then we might as well have all the senior members get together with the newbies at some meeting place. Have the newbies bring their laptops, then we'll just press the buy and sale keys for them. They'll make lot of money, but they will not have learned a thing.

I can also tell you firsthand I have witnessed the transcension of at least a couple of traders in this forum who entered through the proverbial doors as losers, and now they are doing well with their trading. One, in particular, was oblivious to a winning trade when he showed up. Recently, he sent me his statement for the past month. Wow!
He climbed the ladder, not through someone giving away trades free of charge but through the assimilation of ideas, then learning to expedite those ideas in his personal trading.

The so called seniors or no one is earning consistently here. that is why, they are hesitating to provide their live trades here.

Dear Friend

if u choose to take up trading as ur career, there are a few things u should ponder upon.

most of the successful traders are fiercely indipendent ie. they do not rely upon others for their trading desicions.

there is no motivation fr a successful trader to come to a forum when he is trading ( which incidentaly is his bread n butter) , and give tips.
however, even if someone does make that effort , starts giving his trades realtime,but stops after a month due to some reason, where do u stand?

even if u get the exact trades of a successful trader, I wd give 9/10 chance that he wd make money & u wd loose.
the reason being that he is confident of his methods and trading ability, but u are not.

my humble suggestion to u wd be to look fr a method, a system which suits ur personality.. if u find one... good, else look fr some other profession.

regards
you are 100 % perfect,if few of wants to do so ,but practically it become difficult

VJAY

Prakash, I can speak on behalf of any successful trader in this forum. There are many reasons why traders do not post their live trades. For one, I'm not one bit embarrassed to post any of my trades. As many has said already, there is no benefit in simply showing. Newbies also do not benefit from someone saying I entered here, jumped out here, and got 350 pips (yawn).
The reason I personally don't do it is because of the extra pressure I put on myself, and then having to follow up, because I know 100's of people are at least watching the posts.
Then, let's say I forget to post when I exit, and then price goes against the original position, now personal integrity comes into question. Once that happens, there is no way of being of benefit to anyone, because you have earned a spotty reputation, whether you earned it or not.
Newbies do not benefit by watching seasoned traders scoop up 100's of pips. They are benefited by watching and studying indicators and the methodologies that go with it.
Blitzz mentioned a few traders, all of whom I have confidence in that they are doing well, but have never met any of them personally. If you do not believe they are doing well, then please bring your proof that substantiates your claim. OTT, it is just empty rhetoric.

Blitzz, with regards to the opening post, I must say that I am respectfully on the same side of the ones that have offered a repudiation. It is ideas, then comments and questions that need to be brought to the table. If it is just trades, then we might as well have all the senior members get together with the newbies at some meeting place. Have the newbies bring their laptops, then we'll just press the buy and sale keys for them. They'll make lot of money, but they will not have learned a thing.

I can also tell you firsthand I have witnessed the transcension of at least a couple of traders in this forum who entered through the proverbial doors as losers, and now they are doing well with their trading. One, in particular, was oblivious to a winning trade when he showed up. Recently, he sent me his statement for the past month. Wow!
He climbed the ladder, not through someone giving away trades free of charge but through the assimilation of ideas, then learning to expedite those ideas in his personal trading.
Perfect post from a perfect trader ......:thumb:....paul....you are a great teacher when anything explain it ...done it perfect....
Thanks for your presence in this forum......

4xpipcounter

There would be no learning if just trades are posted. New traders would gain zero in confidence, because it was not their accomplishment.
I don't mean to be rude here, but let me give you one of my quotes, "What is better than losing is just staying out of the markets until you learn to trade."

Here's another point. The confidence you say the newbies would have is placebo. They get this giddy feeling because of all the great trades they saw, then after one month, they jump in the markets and still lose all their money.

I think that one month would be great for learning and will boost new traders confidence. It would definitely be better than loosing for a month and quitting trading once and for all.

Blitzz

Looks like every senior has unanimous opinion.No one is willing to share there live trades.

To all New Traders.

Brothers look like we will have to fight it through the markets and carry our journey alone.Best of luck to everyone.

4xpipcounter

Blitzz, this may be a personal conviction of mine, but if there is ever a forum where you do not have to carry it alone, it is this one. Again read the many good threads on this forum by our senior members, ask them questions. Use it as an information gathering tool, and then keep asking questions and making comments.
In essence, no newbie will ever have to go it alone. The irony is if all we do is post trades, and nothing else, the newbies will go it alone.

Looks like every senior has unanimous opinion.No one is willing to share there live trades.

To all New Traders.

Brothers look like we will have to fight it through the markets and carry our journey alone.Best of luck to everyone.

VJAY

To all New Traders.

Dear Blitzz,
no blitzz...all seniors ready for any help to increase trading knowledge to any newbies here....but not as cooked food :)...they trying to teach them(newbies)how to make it so after they can cook their food themselfs...:)....4 years before am also newbie in this forum and started learning cooking ...now am cooking myself also still n trying hard to learn how cook better than this....:)

4xpipcounter

LOL, VJAY. I like your metaphor. Now, it leaves me an excuse not to go out to eat. I'll tell my wife it is better to cook our food and stay home.

Dear Blitzz,
no blitzz...all seniors ready for any help to increase trading knowledge to any newbies here....but not as cooked food :)...they trying to teach them(newbies)how to make it so after they can cook their food themselfs...:)....4 years before am also newbie in this forum and started learning cooking ...now am cooking myself also still n trying hard to learn how cook better than this....:)