Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

Very true, thats why I have studied everything in general and theory but not in application. My andhra bank investment was a mistake and I did analyze it. I underestimated the gravity of its NPAs. But trust me, Fundamental analysis is more difficult and more sure than TA. In TA the system sometimes never work and give bad or false signal. In FA if you lose money it is your fault and not of FA as you must have missed some important criteria. You should read up on FA aswell.
my fa is more on a macro basis then a micro basis ... on a micro individual company basis my experience has been that even when one is absolutely prepared and knows stock will do well other factors start affecting the stock , when it starts under performing you start doubting your own work get out of the stock and then after sometime you find it has gone up , you try to get in only to find out that now its coming down , thats were i lost my head with fundamentals and discovered tecnicals ... but technicals only tells you about support and risistance , which keep on breaking all the time , so now you neead the real skill of tape reading , price action and anticipation of big players action as well as where stops are kept... to tell where the stock is heading next , if you are doing all of the above things i mentioned for 30 stocks a day and have to take decisions in split seconds i assure you its much more straining then burning the midnight oil in fundamentals...for me i love sports and want to be in a fast action environment company fundamentals dont help me in day/swing trading ... for you.. you want to run a marathon it makes perfect sense to you to judge everything with time on your hands .... its hard work for you now but with fundamental analysis later you can buy large chunks of stock and still be confidant as a technical guy i am allowed to buy limited stock so there are pros and cons to everything if i run a fund (which i highly doubt) i will adjust to building skills in micro fa

Mr.G

I dont have a head for technicals :p I have the stomach and nerves to handle it when my stocks go up and down. But I cant stand to watch the price every single day. I dont look at the price of my stocks most of the time. Just give a quarterly glance. I just monitor reports and news about my holdings.

ryan4ucar

I dont have a head for technicals :p I have the stomach and nerves to handle it when my stocks go up and down. But I cant stand to watch the price every single day. I dont look at the price of my stocks most of the time. Just give a quarterly glance. I just monitor reports and news about my holdings.
ya its the psychological difference between us , i cant stand big losses , once in profit i am happy to add to my postions and it does not matter to me that the profitable position ends up being flat or a small loss but i just cant stand big losses thats y i day trade and swing trade only when the position is in a big profit .... technical analysis helps me achieve this goal ,with fundamental analysis i will not last many days

Vertigo_1985

went long DLF @ 144.9, hindalco @ 93.85.. out of both
shorted axis @ 949.7 , out most @ 943.2 rest on breakeven..
yesterdays strong stocks looking weak now.. look at tata steel, hindalco, dlf..