Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Mr.G

i am a day trader buddy i go with the intraday trend i have no clue where the rot will stop on banks having said theat i might go long yesbank tom it its gets oversold and comes to say 220
It's got a higher interest cost than other banks and it does not have a big market share. Aswell. With falling rupee banks with highest FD rates will shine after stabilization.

Ameet148

Hey Rya4ucar.....

I hav got Yes Bank @300...what should i do?
If you are long @ 300 then, you made a mistake Bro..There's no sign of reversal at this point.But there's a very good chance of pullback upto your buypoint(can't guarantee though).And if you won't get out of your position during the pullback there's a very good chance of steep price drop, which could be the final price drop and then a sideways for several weeks and then a reversal.Kind of long time for long. Best of luck :thumb:

ryan4ucar

If you are long @ 300 then, you made a mistake Bro..There's no sign of reversal at this point.But there's a very good chance of pullback upto your buypoint(can't guarantee though).And if you won't get out of your position during the pullback there's a very good chance of steep price drop, which could be the final price drop and then a sideways for several weeks and then a reversal.Kind of long time for long. Best of luck :thumb:
wow ameet am really impressed by your analysis... nice work