Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

It happens because of stress as i have experienced , i would fall flat after 1pm having no energy mainly because i used to take huge positions trying to scalp , now i am a bit more relaxed even if i loose , take breaks in between , play with the cat , go with the trend anything that relieves stress :) stress is what kills traders (anybody for that matter ) so you have to find ways to de stress
EOD, running and weight lifting are a great way to de stress for me. Some people suggest breathing technique or doing some exercise for few minutes during session but haven't tried it myself. In 'Art of learning' Josh speaks about building a trigger to get you 'into the zone', should try it.

ryan4ucar

EOD, running and weight lifting are a great way to de stress for me. Some people suggest breathing technique or doing some exercise for few minutes during session but haven't tried it myself. In 'Art of learning' Josh speaks about building a trigger to get you 'into the zone', should try it.
I believe in jogging and light weights to keep mind and body fit ... although havent being doing it lately will start soon . Hey where do you live by the way and whats yur name?